iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Celine and Eric how did the Japanese tourney go? Kick much butt?

I subscribed to Snoooootch on youtube, the guy sent me an email of thanks and a pledge to work hard at his videos - that's what I call a cool guy. Snooooootch is one of these freaky fighting game combo fiends.
    Also I watch Goldvivi's AE vids, dude, I think I could take your Juri with my Bison =P If only I had a console now...dude can you email me your Xbox live thingy so I can add you all when I get it.

2. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    #31442 CaptYadierPR, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Im goldvivi and no i dont have xbox and yes my juri has improved since :D. Now i have a stick. CaptYadier13 on PSN. I have AE on PC aswell.

You getting xbox?

3. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Oh, I'm not participating in it. I just found the site fascinating compared to all the versions we put out haha.

It's been a while since I played Volt and SFxT on the iOS. I'm just waiting for my AE to come in for the 360 so I can use Bipson there (and 11 more days until that highly anticipated fps game... [don't "bro" me!!]).

4. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    I know your "Goldvivi" PR Balrog :p so what you're saying is you grew a stick? Or did you surgically attach it? Jk jk!

Funny story, thinking about growing/regenerating tissue, my dissertation is a review article on the use of stem cells in regenerating damaged heart tissue. Its the most interesting study I've ever done, my own proposal to my tutor :-D the area I'm most interested in is the plasticity of stem cells (popularly applied to the heart as cardiovascular disease is the no.1 killer worldwide).

Anyways, I'm still unsure which console is best PS3 or Xbox 360....I think I saw somewhere on the Internet today word of a PS4!!?!?!? If so, what's the point of getting a PS3...and I WOULD DESTROY YOUR JURI WITH MY BISON!!!!!! YEEEAAHHH!!!! My console Bison is (about 90%) identical to Volt >:-D was it you who played TenOnez and was going on about how amazing he was???

Knowing you, you said Bipson on purpose....who is this to mock? XD
    We will have to have another mirror dude. We all know I'm the better Bison ;-)
    BRO BRO I LIKE TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT EITHER BRO BRO blackops 2 is gonna rule the universe of us bros, I'm already turning my front facing cap backwards (like Ash in his "Pokémon I choose you" animation).
    CODMWBO2 BROS UNITE!! XD

5. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Ps4 not coming anytime soon. Have you played TenOnez or Voloster on AE? They are beasts!!!!!. Also i also cant wait for COD:BO2.

Nice and very interesting research you got there. Ive seen many documentals about this on discovery science.

6. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Wow really?? I imagine them being on about 3-4kpp?! They need to put some of their shit on YouTube, I'd definitely marvel at it :p
    Discovery science? Cool, have you got a link? Don't worry if not.

7. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Im back my disciples, who wants to run a set with the best DeeJay on volt?

8. SaXxO*

SaXxO* Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    English and JAPANESE VOLT installed on one device

Good day TAers. Today I played Japan Volt then i saved some reps. I uploaded 3 reps vs different Jap players but I couldnt find the reps on my Japan profile.

I have installed both English and Japanese Volt on one device.

And is it possible to upload reps from Jap Volt to US BN? Coz US server replays can be uploaded to Japan BN

Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

Thanks much. More power to TouchArcade

Good day

9. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Its a tc channel on Direct TV, here in PR. I got replays vs Volo and vs TenOnez, i can upload them if you like.

10. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Who is the best DJ?

If you keep the jap volt app in japanese language, you won't have any issues uploading

11. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    #31451 ivwshane, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    There aren't many deejays but the best is darkslayer. He rarely uses him though.

http://sf4iv-en.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120930_23310919_085_C454F9FF_rpdata&d=

http://sf4iv-en.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120928_16180937_997_217A3C65_rpdata&d=

I think those are losses though.

Here is a win:
    http://sf4iv-en.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120928_16180951_719_217A3C65_rpdata&d=

12. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Oh I read about your tiny country.... ;)

13. slrc_91

slrc_91 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    He's an ok Sagat, I don't remember a single win of mine using Guile, but I'm undefeated with Blanka.

Against my Guile he usually waits for attacks to make a counter, but he can also go offensive.

Seems like the natural weakness that Guile has against Sagat is the real factor.

14. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    HELLZ YEAH :-D
    This ought to be a larf.

Back in the day you would've slaughtered Ches+.....you were literally invincible...I remember playing your Blanka once, nowhere near as amazing as your ex-godly Guile.

Hahaha good! I hate it when Americans only know about America and pretend there isn't a big beautiful world out there.
    And HEY! We may be small but we gave birth to your sorry ass XD

15. SaXxO*

SaXxO* Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Thanks for the reply. At first I uploaded the reps while I am on English language on Jap Volt. But then the rep didnt show on my Jap or US profile so I changed the language to Japanese then uploaded another replay but still I couldnt see the replay.

16. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Make sure you log into jap BN network first.

also, @YD. Funtimes! love our scrimmages with no repeat characters. Your sim is solid as always and it's good to see you're back on the shoto-train.

I still hope one day we can get a full 22 char battle on

17. SaXxO*

SaXxO* Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Thanks much!

18. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    25s for a double perfect, 12s and 13s. Anyone got a better time?

19. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
  20. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai