Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 07-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Mene Mene is offline
In Time-Out
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,317
Default

Any tips for making gold?

I'm level 3 right now and struggling to hold more than 12-15k at a time.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 07-07-2013, 06:00 AM
Robot:String Robot:String is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Any tips for making gold?

I'm level 3 right now and struggling to hold more than 12-15k at a time.
I hone "colored" weapons before redeeming. Updates to the forge help a lot.

Last edited by Robot:String; 07-07-2013 at 12:36 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 07-08-2013, 03:50 PM
HLW HLW is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Any tips for making gold?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot:String View Post
I hone "colored" weapons before redeeming. Updates to the forge help a lot.
I hone all items before redeeming them.

In order of priority:
1) I keep "in stock" the best weapon and armour I see, to give to any new customers.
2) I melt down any grey stuff that can be melted down.
3) I hone and redeem any "coloured" stuff.
4) I hone and redeem any left over grey stuff.

Make sure not to spend all your money on upgrades, it's much harder to go from 1k to 5k than it is from 11k to 15k.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 10-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Royce Royce is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,273
Default

A really egregious clone of this just appeared on the AppStore (either that or the dev has some weird dual publishing going on). Just a heads up for anyone who migh buy this. You want "Merchant to the Stars", not "Merchant 2 the Stars".

Edit: and I just noticed it's from the same dev who released an exact clone of Super Lemonade Factory. How do people get away with this?

Last edited by Royce; 10-11-2013 at 02:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 10-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Robot:String Robot:String is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
A really egregious clone of this just appeared on the AppStore (either that or the dev has some weird dual publishing going on). Just a heads up for anyone who migh buy this. You want "Merchant to the Stars", not "Merchant 2 the Stars".

Edit: and I just noticed it's from the same dev who released an exact clone of Super Lemonade Factory. How do people get away with this?
Don't worry, it will be taken down soon.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-19-2013, 02:24 AM
Sloany Sloany is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England, Devon, Plymouth
Posts: 139
Default

13.99 increase from 1.99?! Is that correct!?!?
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-27-2013, 01:16 PM
Bruj Bruj is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Default

Yeah what the heck is with the huge price increase??
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Bool Zero Bool Zero is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruj View Post
Yeah what the heck is with the huge price increase??
Probably to pop on charts with a drop back down to regular price to get some attention on apps like AppShopper. Its common practice for a lot of developers.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent