Wolf RPG, Resident Evil 4 or get money for Modern Combat?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Trogador, Sep 3, 2009.

?

Which app should I get?

Poll closed Sep 17, 2009.
  1. Wolfenstein RPG

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Resident Evil 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Get an iTunes voucher and get Modern Combat + Wolf RPG

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  4. Get an iTunes coucher and get Modern Combat + Resident Evil 4

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  5. Get an iTunes voucher and get Modern Combat + anotehr app altogether!

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Trogador

Trogador Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    #1 Trogador, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    Seeing as Modern Combat is out and Resident Evil 4 on sale, I figured I'd post this now:

I've had my eye on Wolf RPG and Resident Evil 4 for a while now. I had more interest in Wolf since it was only 2.99 but I'd heard it was quite short and now that Resident Evil is 2.99 I was thinking about getting that instead. BUT, then Modern Combat came out and I was like 'Damn! Which do I choose?"

I currently have 3.14 on my account and since that isn't enough for Modern Combat, should I get an iTunes voucher and get it or just get Wolf or Resi?

If possible, I'd kinda like to know the depth, game time/replayability of each ;)

Thanks guys!

P.S coucher = voucher and anotehr = another :)

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    MODERN Combat!!!!!!!

3. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    #3 yourofl10, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    I voted for:
    Get an iTunes voucher and get Modern Combat + Resident Evil 4

Reason being is because RE4 is 3rd person shooter and it's on sale + it's cool and it's a pretty good game for $2.99.

And MC:S is freakin sweet.

EDIT: Lol the 3rd option says coucher lol

4. iamnotpretending

iamnotpretending Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Marketing guy, developer
    Chicago
    In my opinion, controls in RE4 are difficult to navigate... but then again i've never been a RE fan on any platform personally. I've heard people finishing WolfRPG in like 2 hours but I've not played this one. I have Modern Combat and imo its an essential buy for the platform. Def get this. What other genres are you a fan of?

5. Trogador

Trogador Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    You heard me, I'm getting a coucher! :)

Well, any sort action or adventure game and I'm also in RPGs but I think I've got the best ones anyway. The Quest, Zenonia, Underworlds etc

6. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I haven't had the chance to finish either of them yet, but I've really enjoyed both RE4 and WolfRPG (and there are very few games over 99 cents I've bought that I can say that about). On the other hand, even though I generally don't care for FPS games, Modern Combat does look pretty awesome, and I'll probably be picking that one up when I get the chance.

You should probably factor into the equation that 90%+ of iPhone games go on sale at some point as well, so from that perspective you'd be better off picking up the two games that are on sale right now and waiting to pick up Modern Combat when it's on sale. I don't think you'll regret the RE4 / WolfRPG combo.

7. Zack101

Zack101 Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Hard to choose but I prefered wolf rpg just cause it's different and MODERN COMBAT IS AWESOME!!!!