★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Official RPG Reload Club Thread

Today, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Pretty far into VII now and taking a break to watch the FF VII advent children movie and will pick up tomorrow
The Materia is getting a little more complicated the more I acquire, any tips?
I did get Yuffie right after the mines like her a lot and have wind slash for her just defeated Jenova-Birth and landed in costa del sol
Thanks for tips
Iím basically playing all my final fantasy games this month I guess ha itís all in anticipation of XV PE
I'm starting Secret of Mana today in anticipation of the remake. I also want to play some Final Fantasy soon though! Played some Dragon Quest V yesterday though 😊
Today, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter9 View Post
I'm starting Secret of Mana today in anticipation of the remake. I also want to play some Final Fantasy soon though! Played some Dragon Quest V yesterday though ��
The Secret of Mana remake is gonna be so freaking awesome! I don't think I have any of the platforms it's coming out on though but this will be the game that makes me change that
i am either getting a Vita or upgrading my PC for it but probably Vita since i have always wanted one
I have the following consoles and it's on none of them: Sega Genesis, PS2, PS3, DS, 3DS, Wii, WiiU and yeah not on any of them sheesh ha I so regret the XBOX One as I should have got a PS4 instead
I still have my FFVII,VIII,IX,X, and X-2 playstation discs too I play them some but it's sort of dated too and my mobile versions are better except for VIII but I have it on steam and it's nice!