Universal Morphite (By Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 20, 2017.

1. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Correct, iPad Mini 1 is not supported. only Mini 2, iPhone 5c and up.

2. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Have you tried calling them? I find that on the phone (and if I'm respectful / nice) I get a lot more done than on chat/e-mail/webform, etc.

3. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Should be all straightened out now.
    Btw, there is a Jorlen in the game, its a side mission that involves vehicles. :p

4. Winko

Winko Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Hi all.
    Finally hopped on the morphite train and loving it so far.
    However need to upgrade armour for heat and need some quantium and can't seem to find it.
    Some of my scanned rare items says it's for heat resistance and to use for armour upgrade but not sure how to use them. Do I sell them for chunks?

I'm guessing I'm missing something really obvious but need some guidance
    Thanks in advance

5. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    If you go back to Jorla or Hexon, theres a conversion chamber on each of those planets and enough minerals to upgrade your suit in those caves.

6. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    can someone tell me what is the purpose of the scans? do you sell them for chunks? is that all its for? i see there is common and rare ones ive sold all the common ones but did not know if the rare ones were needed for anything else?

7. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Rare scans are used to upgrade your suit - there's sort of a tutorial about it on the 2nd planet that you visit (Jorla) Hope that helps

8. Mry1975

Mry1975 Active Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Yes all sorted now. Thank you for your quick response.

9. Mry1975

Mry1975 Active Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Thanks for the tip. Crescent moon have sorted it out for me demonstrating how to do proper customer service. Though I didn't get a full refund as I suspect Apple took there commission.

10. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    or could be the taxes, if you aren't in the US :(

11. Mry1975

Mry1975 Active Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Yes I'm in the UK. Sorry I can't play your game #

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Best game ever.
    My game of the decade.
    Crashlands 2nd

13. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Hopefully the quick weapons button can be added instead of the menu. Really want to like this since I paid more than i would normally for a game but cant, it feels like a chore to keep on switching back to the menu. Also was expecting more variety in species and more in numbers granted Im only on my 5th planet.

14. leokon96

leokon96 Active Member

Jun 3, 2016
    #174 leokon96, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    possible bug

I'm stuck in the prison mission. I've found the cubes but then I can't open one of the missile doors. Seems strange, because the other one opened with an ion grenade.
    I'm the guy who finished the missile launcher mission without getting it, can I finish this one in any way?

15. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    You definitely won't be able to finish the game if you don't have the missile launcher - so you still don't have it?

16. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    on top of my persistent request for a quick weapon button :D (maybe atleast 3 is ok), how about an identifier for the checkpoint save?

17. Luxor1968

Luxor1968 Member

Sep 27, 2017
    Amazing, just amazing.
    Watched this title for over a year and am not disappointed at all. Always wonder if a game will be as good as hoped and am happy to say it’s better. So good in fact the day after I purchased this for my iPhone 7 plus I purchased the PC version from steam.
    Just can’t stop playing it. Thanks Josh and the CM team for giving us a ‘AAA’ premium title that is extremely unique in the app store.

18. TK421

TK421 New Member

Sep 27, 2017
    Long time lurker, first time poster - and I am really digging the game JoshCM! Congratulations on another great one!

Question: it seems that the 3 or so conversion chambers I've found so far all want minerals for the upgrades, but I have almost 10 "rare" scans in my inventory that all say "heat resistance" - can I sell the excess ones for more chunks or should I hang on to them all for upgrades? I saw an earlier post/reply that mentioned that they were used in conversion chambers but I'm not seeing how?

19. leokon96

leokon96 Active Member

Jun 3, 2016
    if I go back to where it is it won't let me pick it up, there must be a cutscene involved.
    the only solution is to let us replay missions in the next update, it should be easy

20. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    feel free to sell any of the rare scans, because you'll find more of them if you keep scanning.
    you just walk into a conversion chamber if you have a rare scan and it should show up in the interface.