Almost all EA games on sale for 99 cents including HD

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Connector, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Don't know why they are having a sale now since they always seen to have sales for major holidays, but most of their games are 99 cents even for the hd versions, so they are great deals.

I have almost every major EA game now for my ipad, and always stock up on them during these sales. Almost all of them, I recommend especially for only a buck. Search under Electronic arts in the app store for game listings.

2. I might just check it out in NZ

Oh wait, EA are being douches again

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    It is strange that there's a huge amount of sales going on this weekend with EA, Crescent Moon, Gamevil and others. Not a holiday that I know of.

But happy spending!

4. Yeah, I noticed that some Crescent Moon Games are on sale too. If you have an ipad and like dual stick shooters, pick up Mutant Storm, it's on sale for 2 dollars, and it's probably the best dual stick shooter on the ipad.

5. I got Modern combat 3, dead trigger, mass effect, deadspace, and shadowgun, ipad hd versions.

And I don't even like first person shooters! Haha

But heck for one buck, can't hurt to get a collection.

My question is this, should I buy Battlefield bad company hd too? The graphics just don't look all that good, and I have modern combat 3, so what do you serious shooter fans think? It's more the disk space that I'm worrying about, but should I get this game to play later???

6. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    The prices are still showing as full here :(

(uk)

7. Ahh, finally figured out what these sales are for...

The Olympics

8. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Prices are still full over here :(

9. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Thank you just got Mass Effect and burnout crash for $0.99 each :D

10. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Maybe it's to celebrate the start of Ramadan? :p

11. Vrizzy

Vrizzy Member

May 9, 2012
    It's Mass Effect good? There's a lot of people complaining.

12. shero89

Jun 28, 2012
    The only thing I'm complaining about right now is the controls need some time to get used to :S , other than that the game is fine for a dollar I can't complain much :D

13. shero89

Jun 28, 2012
    lol, maybe that's more convincing than the Olympics :D

14. Vrizzy

Vrizzy Member

May 9, 2012
    Ok...Thanx!. I think I'll get it.

15. I bought Mass effect hd last sale, and it's pretty good. Heck you can't lose for a buck, but it does take 1.2 gbs, so it is big...

16. shero89

Jun 28, 2012
    That's what I hate about IOS games these days asphalt 7 , Dark knight and Mass Effect around 5gbs all of them my iPhone is 16gbs always have to delete something to install something else :(

17. Tell me about it, and I have a 64 gb new ipad!

I wish I could have bought a 128 gb ipad, now that I'm downloading youtube videos, I got no space for anything. I already deleted bards tale, asphalt 6, batman, infinity blad, sirius, all of these are over 1 gb.

But At least I'm able to have 700 games on my new ipad, what for I got no clue. But everyday, the same battle, get some new games, find what the heck to delete.

Another day, another dollar...

18. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    No sales in Germany yet

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Go to options and you can change the controls to something a bit more similar to Dead Space and Shadowgun. I enjoy this manual aim better.