Universal No Name yet, "endless swinger" coming soon ish.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TrueBlou, May 6, 2016.

1. TrueBlou

TrueBlou Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 20, 2014
    Software Developer - witenoiz.com
    Scotland
    Hi folks,

This is just a quick peek at a game I'm working on just now. It's a spiritual successor to a game, and I use that term loosely, I released in 2014 and was never happy with.

This is, or will be, the game that the original should have been, something I've always wanted to rectify and finally decided, well why not.

Straightforward endless runner style swinging game, but you can actually employ a fair bit of skill in the controls. Y'know, if you don't want to just batter along as fast as you can :D

2. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    It looks interesting ! i definitely want to try it !

3. TrueBlou

Patreon Silver

Mar 20, 2014
    Scotland
    Cheers, it's still a ways to go before its finished. But I'll be doing a beta test for it at some point soon, if you're interested fire me off a pm and I'll give you a shout when the time comes.

4. TrueBlou

Patreon Silver

Mar 20, 2014
    Scotland
    Just though I'd throw this in here, while I'll do my best to remember and update this thread. With my morphine and assorted other meds making me one of the worlds most forgetful people and there never being any interest in my games here anyway (which, y'know, fair nuff.)

If anyone is interested in the progress of the game you should check my Twitter, @WiteNoizDev I at least remember to blather on there more often :D