TA What we're playing thread.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Maybenotnow, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Maybenotnow

Maybenotnow Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    #1 Maybenotnow, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
    Apple has this section of the game section of the app store where they say what they are currently playing.
    Now why can't the touch arcade players have the same thing? Post here what you are playing ATM and give a brief description of the level or game in general.

Remember there is a new breed of iOS gamers after every Christmas so let's help them out by giving them a peek in our iPods (creepy aint it)

-Maybenotnow

Edit Forgot my game
    Illusia by gamevil
    Price 2.99
    I'm on the snow world for the third time. :)

It's ok to ask questions!!!!!

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Right now I'm playing LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. Very polished and very fun game to play. You definitely can't go wrong with it.:cool:

3. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Helsing's Fire HD. Nice, polished, innovative .... And rather easy, but I am about to try the famous level 78 ....

4. Maybenotnow

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    How is it On the content/story and what does the gameplay consist of. Is it like all the other Lego games?

5. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Its like all the other lego games. Gameplay consists of doing quests such as obtaining potions, finding keys, and learning spells. Some times, you'll play a part in the game that is the same as the movie. The game is VERY LONG. Bought it about 2 days ago and I'm only 15% through the entire game. You're even able to play as over 100 characters(after unlocking and buying of course). You definitely won't get bored as each level feels different. DEFINITELY GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. LeopardGecko

LeopardGecko Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Male
    Addictions
    Colorado
    At the moment I'm playing Perfect Cell by MobiGame. Pretty fun game, especially when you try to be stealthy instead of just killing everything. xP

7. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Perfect cell with out killing anybody (VERY challinging), level 4
    Real Racing, second Championchip "card" - 85%

8. Maybenotnow

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    Tilt to live's new viva la turret mode. It is well worth it. Keep posting guys :)

9. LeopardGecko

LeopardGecko Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Male
    Addictions
    Colorado
    Oh man, that's a lot of fun. I hate the long line of dots that come at you when you grab a turret though. They're smart. xD

I'm also playing Red Conquest. I need to redo the whole campaign, as I just got a new iPod.

10. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Going for 100% completion rate on Cause of Death, 2nd weekly episode. Good writing, worth the one buck admission cost (weekly episodes are free with ads, the dollar was for the first investigation, which is about 6 weekly episodes big).
    There's a free with ads version, too, so you have no excuse for not trying this one :)

For the rest of the games I'm currently playing, see below.

11. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Disc Drivin is eating up all my gaming time right now.

12. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    I like this thread. Better than the Mass WSIG thread. This should get stickied.

13. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

My Kingdom for the Princess and Solomons Keep right now. Trying to finish MKftP so I can play the sequel, and Solomons Keep just cause it's awesome.

14. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    #14 tsharpfilm, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
    I started playing Chaos Rings earlier this year, but deleted it to make room for other games on my 8gig iPod touch. After blowing off most of the games that came out this month, or being disappointed by the few I did buy, I reinstalled Chaos Rings so I could finally finish playing through as the other couples. I'm aiming for 100% completion (that's what she said) before moving on to another game. The story is bit strange, but incredibly fascinating, and I look forward to learning more about each couple's history and the Chaos Rings world.

Definitely one of the top 3 RPGs in the App Store.

15. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I've been bouncing back between a lot of games but the main ones are:

Aralon
    Infinity Blade
    Sentinel 3
    Chaos Rings
    Max Adventures
    N.O.V.A. 2

16. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    What would you say are the other 2?

17. Maybenotnow

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    I hate that one dot that gets through haha.. Im also playing infinity blade. Bloodline 6

18. Ruebarb123

Ruebarb123 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Ireland
    Im currentally playing a load of games but mainly Real Racing 2 as it looks so good on my iDevice and it is just so much fun to play well worth the £5.99 asking price. ;)

19. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Can Galaxy on Fire 2 be considered an RPG? If so, I'd put that one at #1. And Crimson Gem Saga at #3.

20. Maybenotnow

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    I have yet to try Galaxy on fire 2 yet. Is it anygood?