★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

YYYYY :: "Get Your Hands On It Before Everyone Else" Giveaway

08-04-2014, 09:36 PM
tweeted @gwarmaxx...

thanks a lot pal!
08-05-2014, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Is there a link for where to tweet?
Thanks
I just saw this lav, what you need to do is copy the bold part on the original post then go to you twitter account an start a fresh tweet/post type thing and then paste what you copied, press send and your done. The dev will be able to see who has tweeted it by searching the hashtag thing I believe.

08-05-2014, 07:16 AM
tweeted as F3rnu5

GameCenter: F3rnu5
08-05-2014, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I just saw this lav, what you need to do is copy the bold part on the original post then go to you twitter account an start a fresh tweet/post type thing and then paste what you copied, press send and your done. The dev will be able to see who has tweeted it by searching the hashtag thing I believe.
Hey thanks for helping me reply to lav!

Yes as cloudpuff has mentioned, simply tweeting the text in bold will do. I will then search using the hashtag (that is part of the text). If you need an example, check this link out: https://twitter.com/zgmfx255/status/496190018314985473 as tweeted by JARVIS42

I will be sending out the promo codes soon so be sure to tweet before that!
08-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Tweeted as @blackpearl8012
08-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the code. A twitch based game where timing your tap on a box that's ever increasing in speed. Sound easy but it's harder than it looks. I didn't see a Game Center link which will be imperative for this style of game. Other than that well done. It's a simple game but addictive. Thanks again.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Thank you for the code, had a quick play and got a score of 7, Andy will no doubt come along and get 100 lol, agree with everything cyg said, esp about gamecentre.
I shared a few everplay vids from within the app and will def be telling my nephew about this.
Thanks again and very best of luck for launch.
08-10-2014, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Thanks for the code. A twitch based game where timing your tap on a box that's ever increasing in speed. Sound easy but it's harder than it looks. I didn't see a Game Center link which will be imperative for this style of game. Other than that well done. It's a simple game but addictive. Thanks again.
Hey Cygnet! I'm glad that you have enjoyed the game!

Yes I have designed this game to be really easy at the beginning but it will become exponentially harder and harder as time passes. I didn't add Game Center to it as I wanted to make it really simple. I might add it in a future update lol ~

Be sure to also share the game with your friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Thank you for the code, had a quick play and got a score of 7, Andy will no doubt come along and get 100 lol, agree with everything cyg said, esp about gamecentre.
I shared a few everplay vids from within the app and will def be telling my nephew about this.
Thanks again and very best of luck for launch.
Hey Cloudpuff! I saw your game replay! Getting a score of 7 on your first try means that your reaction/eye/finger coordination skills are well above average! Some of my friends managed to get only 6 and below (with the exception of 1 guy who got 21!)

I am glad to also hear that you had fun playing the game! Yes please tell your nephew and everyone you know about it!

Thanks!