★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

suggestions for older gamers?

02-15-2014, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
How much older? And how much gaming experience? Actually the age doesn't really matter on this part, IMO. My 64 year old mother is a big gamer herself, loves her RPG and actions games, plays her Call of Duty Ghosts online daily for several hours after work, so to me the age aspect doesn't hold as much as the gamers experience.
:O Woah
02-15-2014, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
:O Woah
No, the woah is that she is really good too! Insult to injury when folks are talking smack to her online and then she hands them their ass only to let them know not only did they get beat by a woman (because sadly the online console gaming environment is still largely misogynistic in their regard to females online, online taunting starting with her gender unprovoked half the time) but also by a grandma!

Honestly, I think she games and has more friends online than I do! But then again she started my gaming addiction! Our Atari 2600 was a Christmas gift to us kids and wound up in her room with us getting a replacement and it never stopped from there! So growing up while we were gaming, my mom was gaming too!
05-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Yatzee is a great game but beware of all the long drawn out ads its gets so frustrating and they offer free spins if you can sit through a 20 to 30 second app add and its painstakingly frustrating...

The game itself is great offers challenges against others you can not play a game just with the divice from what ive worked out which would be great but it does offer tournaments for prizes.