★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

How do i put my games back one itouch?

10-17-2009, 11:11 AM
How do i put my games back one itouch?

ok so i went to blackra1n and did the 30 second jailbreak, after completely backing up my itouch on itunes in case anything went wrong. is there any way besides un jailbreaking to put the apps back on it that i purchased from the app store?
10-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmoney View Post
ok so i went to blackra1n and did the 30 second jailbreak, after completely backing up my itouch on itunes in case anything went wrong. Is there any way besides un jailbreaking to put the apps back on it that i purchased from the app store?
wrong thread..

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.

10-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmoney View Post
ok so i went to blackra1n and did the 30 second jailbreak, after completely backing up my itouch on itunes in case anything went wrong. is there any way besides un jailbreaking to put the apps back on it that i purchased from the app store?
Did you restore? Cause you didnt have to.
10-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Wrong Thread
10-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Dude when ever you jailbreak, always click the option that says "Setup as new iPod" but you should still be able to sync any app you want back on to your iDevice. Jailbreaking doesn't affect purchased apps, only pirated ones. There are some files that you need inorder to sync the cracked apps back on. So as long as you did the right thing and did not engage in pirated apps...you should be good to go.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
10-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
Dude when ever you jailbreak, always click the option that says "Setup as new iPod" but you should still be able to sync any app you want back on to your iDevice. Jailbreaking doesn't affect purchased apps, only pirated ones. There are some files that you need inorder to sync the cracked apps back on. So as long as you did the right thing and did not engage in pirated apps...you should be good to go.
Where do you find "Setup as new ipod"?

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
10-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius View Post
Did you restore? Cause you didnt have to.
no i did not restore. thats why im asking here.
10-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSkill View Post
Where do you find "Setup as new ipod"?
its after u jailbreak ur ipod, and open itunes. then on the first page there is that option.