★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore endless dungeons, which run under Mayan temples, dark castles and graveyards!

Dash, slide, surf, jump and take sharp turns to avoid pitfalls and stay alive.
Jump 2 collect ancient coins, potions, and other artifacts.
Avoid traps, zombie pits, knives, damaged roads and sacrificial installations.
Watch your steps, while you run 2 collect gems, rings and exquisite treasure pieces.

Download Dungeon Raider now and enjoy smooth gameplay experience in endless run genre.
Join Game Center to battle other players all around the world.
06-04-2014, 10:28 AM
This.....doesnt look good.

06-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Runner game, again.
06-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
Runner game, again.
To be fair, tis quite rare we get a really good runner game lately. Last one is Adventure Beaks.

Record Run is pretty decent, but it isnt really a runner that's based on speed. Tis basically a rhythm game skinned with a runner theme.

Other than that, the Boson X and Temple Run 2 updates are the best things that happened to the runner genre lately.

As for this game, it feels incomplete, and that running animation... i dont think even Nicki Minaj runs like that.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-04-2014, 02:39 PM
This must be a "joke game". A satire of the "runner flood" and the "dungeon flood" at the same time... right? I certainly hope so...
06-04-2014, 04:13 PM
What are those gems in the top left of the first screenshot for?
06-04-2014, 08:27 PM
I must say that I really like running games and miss seeing good runners come out lately, that being said, this certainly doesn't fill the void. Nothing about this game is original, the graphics are bad, the controls are too loose , the ads are intrusive and annoying, and the it's in no way fun. I always feel bad picking on a game because I know hard work went into it, but this just isn't good.
06-05-2014, 04:12 AM
Guys, sorry for your bad experience, it was not my intention to make a bad game. I have only one year experience in game development, and it is too soon for me to create unique games, thats why I am creating something very simple.

I am already working on adding background objects and new dungeon types to make the game look more appealing. It is hard to isolate real problems in comments I receive from players.