★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-06-2015, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedumbgamer View Post
Anyone know what the gift to players is? Just read about that in the recent update, but not sure on the details.
It was just a load of resources that appear when you load a world up,I discarded them as fairly useless with how far through the game Im at.Belive I picked some gold up as well.
05-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Some keep saying it's having issues. I haven't had any yet. What issues are you all having?

05-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarBowser View Post
Some keep saying it's having issues. I haven't had any yet. What issues are you all having?
I can't even launch the game. iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1.3 😳

Deleted, reinstalled, hard reset. Not sure what else I can try other than wait for an update.

Ridiculous really
06-14-2015, 04:14 AM
I picked this up the other day to give it a shot. I saw in the options that it has MFI support, so I brought out my controller.

Holy crap! This is probably the most frustrating thing I've ever tried to play with a controller. The touch screen controls are fine, but trying to build anything with precision while using a controller is about as enjoyable brushing my teeth with a piece of concrete.
06-15-2015, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
The touch screen controls are fine, but trying to build anything with precision while using a controller is about as enjoyable brushing my teeth with a piece of concrete.
My object placement skills are very sketchy, even on the touchscreen. I can only imagine how terrible a joystick is.
06-27-2015, 10:54 AM
One if my favorite Games! By the way does anyone play this game on steam?
06-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeometryDashRaring View Post
One if my favorite Games! By the way does anyone play this game on steam?
Yessss.

We have the PC, 360, ios and android versions.
06-30-2015, 01:54 PM
Does anyone know if the mobile version is going to be updated to version 1.3?