Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-13-2014, 08:23 PM

I am stuck at the in-game download.
-- the one where you see a lawn unroll
Anyone know what this does? For some reason, it doesnt start (at 0%) but i am certain i have internet connection, and installing on other devices have the same problem if i attempt to use the same account
I could play by starting fresh with a new account, but i prefer to use my old one.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbassy View Post
I am stuck at the in-game download.
-- the one where you see a lawn unroll
Anyone know what this does? For some reason, it doesnt start (at 0%) but i am certain i have internet connection, and installing on other devices have the same problem if i attempt to use the same account
I could play by starting fresh with a new account, but i prefer to use my old one.
I don't know what the problem is. Try it on (somewhere else's?) wifi and see if it works.

This must be that thing where part of the game is downloaded after the initial download in order to get past the 100 MB download limit when not on wifi... but this removes the possibility of actually syncing the app to your computer to delete and re-install it later without downloading more monthly data usage away. (And if a game vanishes from the store...)
I'd rather they just make the whole app be the app...

Last edited by Intendro; 12-13-2014 at 10:11 PM..
Old 12-13-2014, 10:12 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Yeah I was going to give the game one more chance, went to download it. The extra maps wouldn't download. Tried multiple times throughout the day. Instantly deleted.
Old 12-14-2014, 02:04 AM

Blast it! What a disappointment.
Old Today, 02:55 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Did a little test on the piñata party. Went a full month of tapping the bottom right corner and never got the main prize. Before that it was constantly hitting that spot. As soon as my little experiment was over, I started tapping elsewhere and what do you know, the major prize is back in the corner 3 days in a row.
Also, with the introduction of gem purchased plants, there is the limited time plant on offer right now. I'm exactly 50 gems short. I've not won a single gem since that offer went on sale. My wife has won 100 in that time. Is it truey a game if it cheats by purposely making you lose and enticing you into making purchases? Kind of misleading. I dislike how it's suggested this game is how free should be done.