App description: It's WWII, and everything is chaos - your countrymen have been captured by the enemy, and it's up to you to help them escape ... But you aren't the only ones trying to fly the coop! Other countries are trying to break their men out, and the more prisoners that make it, the tighter security becomes. Sacrificing stealth for speed isn't always the answer though; if you leave items behind, you'll run into trouble down the line. It's a fast paced game of strategy as you follow the escape plans, break your allies out, dodge the guards, and get everyone to safety in Stalag 17.
12-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
I will (almost) buy anything that LordGek recommends. :P

I heard that MP is broken. Care to comment?

Off-topic: worker placement game is not really my area, but I enjoy Stone Age and LotWD very much.

All Catan needs is a proper async MP (like War of the Roses does)
Hi Curry Mutton. You had heard correct, but we have since pushed out a fix! Please do give it a try.
12-18-2014, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack the Knife View Post
since i'm the only one cheering this game on, i'll continue to do so. there was yet another update for this game so maybe the developer is alive and reading this forum if so, please (please!) consider adding Stalag 18 (the expansion) as an IAP.

and maybe consider making the larger human player dog tags look a little more like this:

and add just a little color to the smaller, AI dog tags. thanks! and feel free to respond!
Hey Mack. Really appreciating you cheering this game on! I'm seeing all your posts on Boardgamegeek and here (and maybe I'll see it on other forums too). You've been giving some great feedback, and yes I am listening (reading) despite it being a couple months late. :P

An expansion isn't something currently in the works, but I will definitely keep it in mind.
02-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
This is a really really tough call for me.

I absolutely love the theme ...but I pretty much dislike board games.

of the board games I've bought:-

Ascension - played once, never again
Lords of Waterdeep - played twice then deleted it
Small World 2 - played once then deleted
Scotland Yard - played once and deleted
Le Harve - couldn't understand it
Eclipse - couldn't understand it
Ticket to Ride - love it!
Phantom Leader - love it!

Soo.. I'm tempted by this.
What is "Phantom Leader "? I don't see it on the App Store.
02-22-2015, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roleki View Post
What is "Phantom Leader "? I don't see it on the App Store.
http://phantomleaderapp.com/
IPad only. Don't know anything about it though.

Played through the tutorial of Stalag and it is pretty cool.
03-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Just went free.