Walpurgis Night Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by mojibake, Apr 6, 2016.

1. mojibake

mojibake New Member

#1 mojibake, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Thanks for the feedback!

Whenever you tap down you will see a little cross spark out from the centre of your character, this is to show the hitbox position and give some feedback that you've activated the character. It doesn't hang around after that as I thought it might be distracting having it on screen all the time. Usually in arcade shmups the convention is your focus/laser mode reveals it, if they show it at all, but here there's only the one method of movement so I decided to make it flash up rather than stay.

For goals, outside of unlocking the levels, there is a secret 5th star you can obtain if you put out really big times. Implementing and maintaining GC seemed a bit epic for my first release, but I may look into it in future. FWIW collecting the spent fireworks also clears around you, lets you progress faster and the difficulty rank is a little bit in your favour compared to waiting the time out (but this is a bit complex!).

Here are some more promo codes! I won't put them in the original post so hopefully they won't get eaten up quite so fast this time...

HTF9HPL4LXEM
    3NJLWNXHXF94
    NWYRNJM4YKY7
    PW7RMH9TNYHF
    ALT44WAPNAE9
    YNXHPX6WP44L
    EHA36TH7N7EP
    F7L9A7PWFW4W

Thanks for playing!

2. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Got 3NJLWNXHXF94 thanks! Huge fan of bullet hell shmups. Looking forward to trying this.

3. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    NWYRNJM4YKY7
    Taken. will post impressions

4. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    25 minutes and all the new codes have gone, but only two people say they've taken X code. Amazing... :-/

5. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Vid looks super cool. Redeemed HTF9HPL4LXEM. Thanks very much.

6. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    You must not have tried the very first one bc it just redeemed. Sorry bro

7. dragon4ever

dragon4ever Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Redeemed code YNXHPX6WP44L. The game is fun with the little time I spent playing it so far. Thanks for the code.

8. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Lol getting codes is like playing the most intense hand of Poker ever. "Someone's clearly gotten the first code already, so I should prolly get the last one...but I'm sure that's what most people would do. Hmm. I think I'll pick the sixth one instead. But...what if someone else had the exact same thought? Quick...time is running out. AAARGH! I'll pick the second one." SORRY, BUT THAT CODE HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED. "I knew I should have went with the last code. Now they're all gone. :( "

9. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Well said!!! Intense moments!

10. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    LOL'd, yeah. Next time, the strategy is clear: try the first code first. I'll follow this strategy!!!! (Along with the other thousand people who are reading this... :D). Anyway, dev was very kind to PM me a promo code (thanks!), so I'm installing now. Will post imps ASAP :)

11. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Okay, so I've tried it for 10 minutes, and it's really amazing! If you're into bullet-hell shooters, I think you'll love this "endless bullet-hell survival" game. There are unlockable levels according to the amount of stars you can achieve, and it's really addictive to try and survive more and more every time. The game also performs great on my 4S, so low-end devices (i.e.: old grandphones... :p) are acceptable too!

The only "but" I can think of is the theme. Why are so many bullet-hell shooter themes inspired in Mary Poppin-ish characters? I want Macross/Robotech fighter valkiries here! :D EDIT: I'll search for the correct thread... :/

12. Puke Aces

Puke Aces Well-Known Member

Quite sad that I missed a promo code up for grabs :( hopefully more
    Codes are revealed because of all the positive reviews my fellow members have been giving ;)