IOS Gaming not so interesting now

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Oceraux, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Well, we're supposed to have apple joysticks in ios 7, but funny that nothing has been revealed yet, probably will be revealed at the next ipad event I suppose.

2. Oceraux

Oceraux Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Philippines
    #22 Oceraux, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    Someone should make a list consisting of premium games turned freemium.

*cries even more*

Do someone know a upcoming game that hopefully, will be very good?
    Infected Wars, Dead Effect, they both sucked all of the hope then turned it so something bad

*cries way even more*

3. Sorry, in middle of making list of games which aren't premium/freemium

4. best

best Well-Known Member

We are all screwed already because both major publishers Gameloft and EA make freemium all the time now.

5. Oceraux

Oceraux Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Philippines
    Well, if that's to raise money, we might see some kick-ass games next year..

Hope: +100

6. anteye5

anteye5 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    #26 anteye5, Sep 22, 2013
    Forgotten memories, C.0.ntact, Surreal system, Exiles: far colony, and the shadow sun. There're are more such as cold fire keep and Aralon 2 but these are the main ones that I've been wathing

7. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Did you see the list of games I posted? Like 20 games that came out this year that aren't freemium and that are polished and unique and fun. Check the other page. And get Shadow Vamp, Orborun, Reaper, and Incredipede, four games that released this week that aren't freemium

I think your whole argument is flawed. There are many games that are released that aren't freemium and ruined with IAP. And even more are releasing soon. Monster Adventures, Boson X, Tangled Tut, MicRogue...

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Well for me its not so interesting when I get a new xbox 360 game. Like recently I got Diablo 3 and GTA 5 and those games make it hard for me to play a game on my phone. Just the quality and polish and immersiveness you get from them is crazy, not too mention Diablo 3 is scary addictive! I go back and forth though like when I get tired of my xbox 360 games I will get into IOS more and vice versa. With the new xbox coming soon it will be hard to play IOS games though.

9. daydayup

daydayup New Member

Sep 22, 2013
    I don't think so, PVZ2 is so funny.

10. tzuptzop

tzuptzop Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    #30 tzuptzop, Sep 22, 2013
    3premium game you must have/try

- Deus Ex the fall - has iap but you can finish the game, max upgrade your character and weapons without any iap.
    - Wipeout - funniest game ever, my little daughter loves it
    - Fifa 14 - free'to'try with premium unlock, has iap(coins packs) but no need for iap. only issue: bugs on origin login and ultimate team, also fb login not recommanded. i think they will fix these with world wide realese