Pocket Dogfights - Quick paced arcade aerial combat

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ZeroRob, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ZeroRob

ZeroRob Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Australia
    #1 ZeroRob, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    Hey all,

Just want to throw up a little bit showing my little game Pocket Dogfights - a game of aerial combat.

The basic idea is that you're in an endless dogfight amongst waves of enemy fighters, bombers and other more exotic aircraft from WW2, and aiming for the best score, collecting power-ups along the way to give you that extra edge.

I don't have a release date set yet - mainly because I'm currently working on the last few pieces of polishing off and bug fixing, plus making sure the Game Center (high-scores only) support is rock-solid. If anyone's interested in helping shake that out - please send over a PM :)

It's not a finalised trailer, but here's a piece of gameplay footage from a few weeks ago which shows one of the boss battles in action:

(NB: There was a web build available whilst in development - now I'm about to release, this isn't available anymore. Sorry folks!)

Happy to answer any questions/etc here if case anyone wants to know more :)

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I'd rather watch dogs fighting! How 'bout a game like that? I can see it now-a disclaimer saying no real dogs were hurt in the game! ;)

3. ZeroRob

ZeroRob Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Australia
    Release date!

Hey all,

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally submitted the 1.0 release to Apple, and have locked in a release date for April 4 (or just over 2 weeks away).

So, keep an eye on the new releases then - and hope you'll all enjoy it :)

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I thought there was a Michael Vick game out already ?