01-25-2014, 11:04 PM
It's out -- we just forgot to remove the NZ label .
01-26-2014, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
As strange as this will sound, I find the concept and animation disturbing when one of the characters commits suicide. It doesn't seem like it belongs, not sure why but something about it seems a little too realistic.
That's why it's in the game, because it's so out of place. Love it though, it's morbid, horrific & tense as hell. Very fun game, very simple, only suggestion I can make is make it more scary. Oh and a little more deep! Amazing game though!
02-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Was just updated with Extreme Mode and some other content. According to Pocket Gamer:
Quote:
Instead of having a never-ending cavalcade of blobs rushing to join your survivor, you're limited to just 3 blobs at the outset.

This means you can make exactly three mistakes before the run ends and, to make it even more challenging, Extreme Mode also introduces a new species of monster to test your reflexes.
04-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
I am loving this game and the newer space version too😁
To the game devs, a couple of suggestions:
-A monster (boss?) that runs around the group really fast /hard to kill(possibly in the shadows) that releases several little monsters that rush you.
-A big monster that takes up to 2 blobs at a time.
-Maybe monsters can drop power ups that slow down the game temporarily.
-Or power ups that make your current weapon better for a short period.
-A power up that gives you shields, that can take 1-2 hits.
-A power up that drops a nuke with a 3 second countdown.