First Strike, the nuclear war RTS is coming to iPhone (26.06.14)
First Strike is updating for 1.1 and comes with a load of content to iPhones
First Strike is a ten minute, fast paced realtime nuclear war strategy game. You control one of eleven nuclear superpowers on earth and have to strategically conquer, research and attack global nations while defending yourself from missile attacks. The game is designed ground up for touch screens, so you can interact with the globe using the context sensitive menus and gestures.
It took us a while to make it allready, redesigned and optimized for smartphones, but First Strike will be back Thursday in two weeks with the brand new 1.1 Version.
We are incredibly excited on how we will do. The launch of the iPad Version was insanely promising, reaching as high as 11 in the USA and being Top 30 in the App Store in all major countries around the world (ecept Japan, that is)
Features of First Strike 1.1:
* Fully optimized and redesigned for mobile phones
* Superweapons are the epitome of nuclear warfare, the final researchable tech of first strike.
* * The TSAR: Named after the biggest nuclear test in human history, this juggernaught of a missile has the capacity to level continents
* * The Stealth Bomber: Inspired by modern drone technology, the elusive stealth bomber flies below the defensive systems, is barely visible once cloaked
* Tactical Highlighting: The First active ability gives you a clear overview of nation ownership.
* Fast Play Toggle: The ability to speed up gameplay by 300% will aid experienced tacticians to quickly try new strategies when starting
* a load of improvements, new menus and bugfixes
The game will become universal by update, meaning that the new content iPhone Version will be free for all players of First Strike.
For everyone else, the game will be full premium 4$ with no inApp purchases, ads or consumables.