05-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
I get the impression that the Dev here is not really a fan of twin stick shooters. An attempt has been made to simplify the game, to make it easier to play. When you make such a choice as a developer it can be easy to forget that experienced gamers do not often enjoy such restrictions.

In this case it would have been better to provide two control schemes, but I feel I should add that when I play a game like Geometry Wars I generally shoot in pretty much one direction while focusing more on my movement.
I set app unavailable because of control problem.
I like Geometry Wars but I hate twin stick very much because it is hard to accuracy control I design this control which focus more on move easily and find that most of people don't enjoy this control.
I will add twin stick control in new version as you said.
05-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Neon Tango

The graphics remind me quite a bit about the six years old Mac game Neon Tango:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMpVi64Iz0A
http://www.maclife.com/article/neon_tango

06-08-2014, 06:07 AM
Great update of GridWars 2 is out. No AD and NO IAP inside (by iLin Studio)

Support iPhone and iPad. Support twin sticks. This game is small size,lots of content,endless fun.
12-15-2014, 08:39 AM
Anyone know how to contact this person?
I want to talk to them about the wholesale use of my code, sound effects, music, etc. without a single mention or credit.

Tried sending a PM and tweet but no response.

Thanks,
Mark
12-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Is this not Geometry wars?

I bought both 1 and 2 for xbox live, and this is very very very very similar(to put it lightly). Hope this gets cleared up.

Last edited by Dr_Nachin; 12-15-2014 at 08:46 AM.
12-15-2014, 12:57 PM
It's my Gridwars that was inspired by Geometry Wars. I coded it in 2006/7. I was told to stop distributing it by the Geometry Wars people. I took it down from my site. It was still available in many places but I had no control over that. The code and all the assets were included with the download.
My name and other contributor's names were stripped from the title screen.
12-15-2014, 01:43 PM
ok that clears things up

Thanks fir the info. Hope the uploader contacts you. Maybe contact apple to have them take down the app also?