Epic [Or Not] Music For Your Games!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by gamecomposer, Mar 23, 2011.

1. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Hi my name is Sean Beeson www.seanbeeson.com and I am a game composer who can create an epic score [or a more relaxed one] for your next game!

I have worked on over a dozen idevice titles with music styles ranging from epic orchestral, to comical, magical, funky, deep fantasy, and everything in between!

My clients have ranged from individuals and small developers to large corporations, some needing dozens of minutes of music and others only a few. No project is too big or too small to contact me about!

For examples of my music, check out my site or check out my music player here: http://soundcloud.com/sean-beeson/sets/featured-tracks-1/ I have updated it with quite a few tracks since my last posting! :D

Thanks for reading and listening!

2. DieMonstersDie

DieMonstersDie Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Nice work. Are any of the soundtracks in your player for sale?

3. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Hey DieMonstersDie,

Yes some of them are! Feel free to drop me an email and we can chat!

Sean

4. imnostr8t

imnostr8t Active Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Heaven Bay
    My clients have ranged from individuals and small developers to large corporations, some needing dozens of minutes of music and others only a few. No project is too big or too small to contact me about!