Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Were still looking into it. Either way we will def have a great promotion for launch. The Ipad version is shaping up to be the definitive version because of screen real estate. Controlling the units seems easier.

We still need some retina screens . Only 2 submissions so far! ez money

2. stanny

stanny Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    The controls are really hard on this game. I can't align my army properly to getready for a coordinated attack. Some soldiers are in front, some at the back. If I tap move all forward, it doesn't align because the army gap just goes bigger. It would need a formation button to achieve this.

3. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hi Stanny,

You should try the enemy targeting option off and you have more control. Otherwise units will move out of formation to attack.

Keep playing and you will get the hang of it.

If you mean you want them to all move at the same speed? We tried that however it makes more sense for the faster ranged units to get to the enemies first rather then get to the enemies first...

4. callandor

callandor Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    double dipping? but memory issue is probably why there's a problem I guess. I'll think about whether I will want to buy the iPad version or something...

5. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    As our latest update shows, the ipod touch 4 has a hard time handling the memory limit of Legendary Wars. With Ipad were talking about larger textures and more space.

The size of the game is already nearly 160 megs, and all those extra textures are going to inflate it big time.

We will make on our promise and have a huge 1 or 2 day promotion for launch so everyone who wants it at big discount will be able to get it.

The original Ipad has less memory than the ipod touch 4 (which has half the memory of and iphone 4).

Believe me, if we could have made it universal, we would have already done so with retina.

6. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Thanks for prividing us such good game with that unbelievable price. I'm addicted on it. Actually I paid additional 2.99 to purchase the in game moonstone to show my support, I think the game itself is totally worth it. I left 5 stars review as well... Good luck for the sale and look forward to more update. Again great job!

7. wardog1503

wardog1503 New Member

Apr 3, 2011
    hotel front office manager
    croatia
    Just finished game in legendary mode! Awesome game! :D

8. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thanks. Comments like this make the effort worth it.

We spent over a year on this game and built it from scratch to make it the best game it can be.

We are going to continue updating the game with new content and characters and armor until you guys stop playing :)

9. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Wow Congrats! How about getting your name up on leaderboards now that you have all the characters unlocked?

I'll be looking for you? Have you tried the secret level yet in survival?

10. wardog1503

wardog1503 New Member

Apr 3, 2011
    hotel front office manager
    croatia
    #490 wardog1503, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011

My nick in Game Center is same as here: Wardog1503. I don`t see a secret level in survival mode, only a level with wizard and a cow level...other 3 are still locked. All that i`ve got was a beautiful new armory shop. :confused:

11. Zinger314

Zinger314 Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2011
  12. Garou207

Garou207 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    #492 Garou207, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
    This game has me addicted to my iPhone and reminded me the love I had for strategy games! Thank you!

13. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Those are good! Figured someone would take advantage of the group control spamming of units. Only hardcore players figure that out :p

I would recommend taking ones that don't show spamming, ie using normal formation and in action shots. take a look at the official screens for reference.

14. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    It's the cow one. you have to beat hard to get to it. That's probably the most challenging level in the game outside of a few legendary levels.

I'll look for your name

15. Sxethang

Sxethang Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    So question. I purchased this game 2/10/11. Do I not qualify for the free gift?

16. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hi,

you got the gift by updating. So new users who bought it after thursday did not get it.

Be careful about updating if you have an ipod touch 4 though since there are memory issues that are causing random crashes. We have submitted an update that should fix this.

the gift was 2 free moonstones.

cheers.

17. Sxethang

Sep 14, 2009
    Which Thursday might you be talking about?

18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hey we had our retina update go live this past thursday.

If you update you get the free moonstones. Hope that helps.

19. Sxethang

Sep 14, 2009
    I updated but never received them.

20. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    I didn't notice any free moonstones after the latest update either. Does the game prompt you immediately the first time you load the game after the update? Or does one have to go to a certain specific screen?

Love the improvements on the graphics. I still struggle a bit with the controls. Is there a way to group units by drawing a box around them rather than just using the top arrows? I'm open to advice also.