★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-30-2014, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectmoonlightcafe View Post
Hey guys. Quick question for campaign offline. Is there a way to speed up the AI thinking timer? Thanks.
If you want to. Speed up the AI thinking then you need to get a faster iPad or turn the difficulty setting lower.

I don't think there's a way to speed up the actual timers.
01-30-2014, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
If you want to. Speed up the AI thinking then you need to get a faster iPad or turn the difficulty setting lower.

It is pretty slow all round to be fair. I have a new mini retina and it's still sluggish. It's a shame because I get quite bored with the pace...

01-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post

Sadly, Magic is really a slow game. Even speeding up the AI (although I don't think you can) is still going to be slow. Lowering the difficulty could make them make bad plays but I don't think it will speed up.
01-30-2014, 07:37 PM
Thanks. Sorry I'm not an experienced player. One other question, is there a way to make a custom deck from my unlocked decks? I only play offline.
01-30-2014, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Thanks. Sorry I'm not an experienced player. One other question, is there a way to make a custom deck from my unlocked decks? I only play offline.
Not from scratch. You can modify each deck with the cards you unlock for it though.
01-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
Not from scratch. You can modify each deck with the cards you unlock for it though.
Oh that sucks...I was looking to merge cards from different decks together
01-31-2014, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Hey guys. Quick question for campaign offline. Is there a way to speed up the AI thinking timer? Thanks.
This was one thing that I didn't like it too! Magic is too slow. If you compare it to some other games like Hearthstone, it's way too slow in general. That's why Hearthstone is getting popular because you can play a fight in 10' and it has a depth too. It hasn't Magic's depth but at least is good enough.

Unfortunately Hearthstone will be only online and this is a pain in the a$$ for me as well. I would prefer to play offline random games via cpu at a custom diffculty (easy, normal, hard)...
12-21-2014, 04:05 PM
Weird thing. I just popped into the game to see if they'd brought the price of the expansion pack down over Christmas and the game is acting like I already own it. I just played the first battle and now a load more are available. Is this some glitch or have they given it away for free?

I'm going to go and check Magic 2013 now!
12-21-2014, 04:28 PM
Nope - just 2014