★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-21-2015, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brybry View Post
The game play is better especially the jumping. But I can't believe that I lost all my characters and have to earn medals or buy medals to unlock them. It's possible to play the game and get enough medals to play with all the characters but it'll take many play throughs to unlock the whole cast. And if I'm not mistaken... there were more playable characters that aren't there now and there's no longer the chance to play with Magneto.

I'm a little disappointed. But good luck devs regardless.
This was posted in the sale thread from the developer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALglitchsoft View Post
Hi guys just to clear it up there is an issue with previous characters not carrying over from previous purchases of the game this is a bug not by design, we are squashing it now and should have an update out soon. Everyone who has previously purchased the game will have all the characters unlocked. Hope this clears things up

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-24-2015, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkit View Post
Why iap now? Lots of ppl (including me) bought this gem cause of the statement *No Internet Connection Required and No In-App Purchases"
And no mention of it in the update description either. Sneaking iap in the guise of a "discount".
08-26-2015, 11:59 AM
I've been playing this since the update and I'm stuck on 15-4. I'm halfway through the level and I come to a platform with meteors falling at me and three electric balls in front of me and a large pit. I can't go anywhere. I can kill all the electric balls, but the next platform is too high and far away to jump to. I can't even fly anywhere as Storm or Polaris. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do, there's nowhere to go.