Battle Fleet 2: WW2 Naval Strategy - GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by jjdude, Aug 4, 2014.

1. jjdude

jjdude Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Hi everyone, I'm the designer of Battle Fleet 2, the sequel to a turn-based naval strategy game. Battle Fleet 2 is now available for PC, Mac, iPad and Android Tablets. It has been completely redone from the ground up with 3D graphics, open-world campaigns, cross-platform multiplayer and much more!

Here's a trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9bzXFANgs

We've had some great press so far:
    "Battle Fleet 2 stacks up very nicely." 8/10 - Pocket Gamer
    "I could get on board with this" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
    "Naval Combat Simulator with Depth" - IGM
    "Overall, this is a great app" 4.5/5 - AppAdvice
    "impressed with the surprisingly diverse gameplay" - Mouse n Joypad
    "best naval combat game on the market" 9.2/10 - Game Players Review

Find out more about the game at: http://www.battlefleetgame.com/

GIVEAWAY:
    I'm giving away a free copy of the game (either iPad, Mac or PC version) to the 3 people who post the most interesting naval image/photo from the WW2 pacific theater (photos of ships, aircraft, subs, battles, wrecks, posters, artwork) on this thread by midnight PST August 5th 2014. Submit only 1 photo each please and include a few words describing the image. Winners will be selected by the dev team.

[​IMG]

2. C3FFF0E

C3FFF0E Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Moderator in Vainglory Forum
    Philippines
    Here's Mine :)

[​IMG]

Ok. First Of All, I Just Printscreen it from youtube using my iPad. Sorry 'bout that if you mind ;)

Then second one, why I choose this picture from the trailer? Because, this is the most exciting moment in a game "The Attacking" mostly to "your" enemy. I don't know what is the name of this ship that was hitted. Haha.

Also I Don't know how to play this game. But I have some expirience playing kinds of strategy games as I prefer on PC games. Mostly Generals. (I You know that.) But do you mind, dev. To add some instructions on how to play this game? Haha.. Just a favor.

About the game: as I saw on the video, gameplay is great. Graphics are well precise. If i have enough money to buy this game... So then buy! BUT as you can see... I join here at the contest to win a code for this won cuz I dont have enough money to buy it. Anyway if you guys choose me as one of the winner. I will surely rate it and giving it a 5 of 5 with a kindly feedback also a support. :)

Hope you guys read this. And to anyone who already got this game... Hope you all enjoy it well. :) Bye!

P.S: Just PM me if I'm one of the lucky winners of the code. ;) Thanks!

3. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    #3 Jake7905, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    My picture captures the carnage and utter destruction in the aftermath of Pearl Harbor. The wreckage of a Battle Fleet, but the awakening of a sleeping giant, for the real war was about to begin. Consider it a tragic prologue to the greatest sea war ever waged, WWII's Pacific theatre, as the US regrouped it's Battle Fleet and repaid the debt in full.

Thanks for the chance to win your game, I'd make sure to leave an App Store review, I love strategy games, and I'd love for the chance to play Battle Fleet 2 on my IPad!

Attached Files:

4. jjdude

jjdude Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Just to clarify, the image doesn't have to be from the game, just any picture from world war 2 (pacific theater) like photos, posters, artwork, etc..

5. C3FFF0E

Aug 3, 2014
    Philippines
    #5 C3FFF0E, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    Oh I'm very sorry. I misunderstood the following req. So here my new pic. As what you said, from world war 2.

"The Flight Of Countless Deaths..." As said of the beginning of the massive deaths from the air and to the land. Planes are the most one who kills countless people, armies on the pearl harbor also some gigantic ships.
    [​IMG]

PS: I'm very sorry again. :(

Attached Files:

6. WontonsiPodHelp

WontonsiPodHelp Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    #6 WontonsiPodHelp, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    [​IMG]

A landing accident that occurred on the U.S.S. Yorktown. Shows how far our military technology has evolved since then.

7. jjdude

jjdude Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Great photos so far! Thanks for participating. The deadline is midnight tonight so for everyone else, submit an image to get a chance of winning a free copy of Battle Fleet 2.

8. jjdude

jjdude Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Looks like everyone's a winner :)

@WontonsiPodHelp, @C3FFF0E, @Jake7905 can you guys PM me with your email address and let me know which version of the game you prefer (iPad, Mac or Windows).

9. C3FFF0E

Aug 3, 2014
    Philippines
    PM sent :) Thank You So Much!

10. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    WW2 fleet on its way to normandy

Attached Files:

11. jjdude

jjdude Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Thanks for submitting the pic but unfortunately the giveaway has already ended.

The iPad version is on sale though.

12. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    I noticed but here in australia it is still 6:49 I was going to get it. Has it been put back up to full price.?

13. jjdude

jjdude Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    The sale ends today in the US, so probably in Australia it is already over. If you subscribe to this thread:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=236515&page=3

I'll post up future sale notifications there.