Universal Rolling Snail -- a physics-based puzzle game look for tester

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lydiawang, Dec 23, 2016.

1. lydiawang

lydiawang New Member

Jun 23, 2016
    #1 lydiawang, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    https://youtu.be/IOL5CoNY5AM

Hi all,

Please let me introduce our new game "Rolling Snail" to you. :)
    [​IMG]

Rolling Snail is that a physics-based puzzle platformer starring snail, a tiny character moves through the physics world. Players can unrestrained draw lines to create different shape objects in 2D physical world, in order to help the snail arrive at the end of the scene and complete all quests.
    [​IMG]

The puzzle adventure is set to 4 chapter and 120 levels . The levels are legitimately and logically organized from junior level to senior level. The mission is to collect the gold, diamonds, and stars toward the end. All 3 stars collected for each level in a chapter, the players would have a chance to change the feature skin.

The players would get much help from the puzzle video. The incredible solutions in the video would totally surprise the players. Besides, every player can record and publish level clearance video, they also can watch other players’ videos from rankings by virtual currency consumption.
    [​IMG]

At the same time, you can find several colorful eggs in this game, through the wormhole and find gifts!

If you want to test it, you could Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you an Apple Testflight invite! :cool::cool:

Cheers,
    Kunpo Games

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Looks like fun, I don't do Beta not fun for me, but I wil play your game when it hits the Appstore for sure.

It has that Cut the Rope vibe to it.

3. lydiawang

lydiawang New Member

Jun 23, 2016
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are some gif of Rolling Snail.
    If you like it, you can try it on Testflight :D