Where's Waldo? If a fan,comon in~

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by imnostr8t, Mar 14, 2011.

1. imnostr8t

imnostr8t Active Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Heaven Bay
    the second version is under way!it is Where's Waldo?in Hollywood!Missed the first one>No worry! It is said we have Where's Waldo>Fantastic journey! only $.99 at a special price!I just loved it!:D

2. sg2noname

sg2noname Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2011
    ah,yes,I guess u r younger than me.When I was a teen ,I also read Where's Waldo? but many years pased,it disappeared,and now it comes back!Woohoo~haha! U know Waldo is annoying because he is always in an optistic and patronizing statement that he thinks how good u r at finding things out!But he is also lovely in red and white striped sweat!

3. whichone

whichone Member

Mar 8, 2011
    aha~i just recieved my cousin's postcard with a Waldo on it! And it is said in app store we have the Fantasitc Journey, In Hollywood,And the First Version.i see isee,maybe i will download the 1st one becoz it is very annoying to lose and find nothing!:confused:

4. adorinellen

adorinellen Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Los Blancos
    Is this a game based on the book where's waldo? If so what's the game about?

5. sixthturn

sixthturn Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2011
    I think the game is about the same------to find out where is Waldo! Many objects are hidden in this game and u need to find them out!And Woof(Waldo's dog) can give u a hint st times!

6. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Interesting that all of the Waldo fans in this thread are, you know, March 2011 and have 50 posts or less.

Just sayin' ;)

7. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Yeah it kinda sounds like a scripted conversation. And the script isn't even good :( lol

8. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Gots to spellz al of these wordies wrong so dats they dont suspect nuthin... :p

9. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    I think skynet is becoming aware lol :eek:

Really these spam bots are hillarious, I wish I got a postcard in the mail for apps... :(

10. singaporegirlone

singaporegirlone Active Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Guess!
    Singapore
    :D hahaha. everyone has his regional mark~But it doesn't mean that someone with ''high rank'' has the previlege to judge others~;)

11. Danielfang7

Danielfang7 Well-Known Member

wheres waldo is something i liked since i was young. they should make more stuff like that