iPad Crazy Hedgy (3D platformer from Cybertime)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by arta, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    NEW UPDATE OUT!

With widescreen support and all kinds of goodies! Thank you Cybertime!!!

2. Thrak

Thrak Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Haven't played this in a while, but did the update. Did prices of upgrades go up a lot? I don't remember upgrades to my helmet, punches, etc, costing almost a million gems before. Am I just forgetting?

3. shoi

shoi Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    #443 shoi, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    The update erased my saved game...

That would have been ok because the game is fun to replay but...

What's new??

- IAPs

- Item prices increased, not just a bit

Deleting the game now.

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I'm not saying this is a deal-breaker for me, but there was always something so sweet and pure about Crazy Hedgy and now seeing a $65 IAP is just...semi-unsettling. Is nothing sacred in this world anymore? *throws tantrum*

Not to that degree, but yeah...gah. :(

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I take it the controls are the same? Tilt only?

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Considering the sales of the game, I don't blame them for adding IAP.

Think so.

7. shoi

shoi Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    #447 shoi, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    if I did not loose my saved data, it may have been ok...
    but IAP and lost data is too much.
    Too bad I really really liked this game and even sent it as a gift...

8. cybertime

cybertime Member

Dec 28, 2011
    V2.1

Hello everybody!

IAP
    Yes, the update brings also IAP, but you don't need IAP to play through the game. Without revenue the game has no future and we try now to get more out of it. The game cost us more than 300k EUR and we earned a fractional amount of that until today!

Why everytime graphics update but no new levels?
    With the graphic update and support for the new devices we hope for a feature through Apple. It is more important than levels. Sorry, but we need a lot of new customers to achieve new levels.

expensive items
    The Items are more expensive, thats true, but not because of hunting for IAP! Solved achievements raises the gem multiplier, so when you play a while you earn much more gems than in the old version.

We hope you enjoy playing through the achievements and beat your high-scores.

9. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Time to reinstall

10. Bouncy1973

Bouncy1973 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Nice. But I need help... I am only missing ONE coin, the first one of Stage 34. I have searched it up and down, left and right and anywhere, and still not been able to find it. Could you help, please?

11. Thrak

Thrak Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Just did the newest update. Is there a way to unlock achievements for tasks you've already done? For instance, I've already got 34 coins or so, but don't have the achievement for getting 25 coins. At that rate, with 35 levels x 3 coins, I'm guessing there's a total of 105 coins. If I don't get credit for those first 34, I can never get that achievement, unless I delete my saved game and replay, which I don't want to do.

12. cybertime

cybertime Member

Dec 28, 2011
    V2.12 should fix this problem, have you installed this version today?

13. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ahhhh shame. I know it'll be quite a major change but i think adding buttons as an alternative control scheme so its not tilt only would 'hopefully' bring in a lot of people from the 'dislike tilt brigade' (like myself !)

14. Underwater

Underwater Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Atlantis
    I don't like tilt games too, but trust me, tilt is no problem in this game. It fits perfectly. This is the only iOS game where I'm happy that it's tilt only.

15. Thrak

Thrak Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Yep

I notice that the other achievements require them to be one of three "active" missions before you can earn them, such as collecting mushrooms, punching 50 crates, etc. Is it the same for the coin achievement? Because otherwise, it's not working for me. I also thought maybe if I got at least one new coin on the new update, it would perhaps unlock, but unfortunately not.

16. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Amazing game!!!

17. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Yep it is. Probably my favorite 3D platformer on iOS.

18. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Publisher Cybertime was featured on Friday in local news on TV (ORF Austrian Broadcasting Corporation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORF_(broadcaster)), you can watch it via internet for ten days or so:

http://tvthek.orf.at/programs/70018-Wien-heute/episodes/5198669-Wien-heute/5200245-Computer-Freuden

(I hope the link works.) It's German-language. They show inside Cybertime's studio/office, some scenes of the game, CEO Raphael Leb (he posted here already) talking about the special button-free touch and tilt controls of the game Crazy Hedgy, a three years old boy from England playing (WOW! You can download the game all over the world tells the narrator!), and that there is no brutal violence but only kind of slapstick violence inside CH.

The show is seen by 60% of the people in and around Vienna.

19. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    it's the best platformer game in my eyes-----no matter in what system.

20. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member