Nightgate (by Semidome Inc.) 3.99€ > free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Sash-O, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    First time for free!:)

If you liked Last Voyage from the same dev, give it a try!;)

Nightgate

Semidome Inc.
    In the year 2398, a network of intelligent computers known as Nightgate, is the last remaining life form on Earth. "Stu…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    In the year 2398, a network of intelligent computers known as Nightgate, is the last remaining life form on Earth. "Stunning" - The Daily Dot "A Neon-Soaked Art Installation" - Stuff TV "One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while" - MacStories "A Gorgeous Minimalist Experience" - TouchArcade "Top 10 Indie Mobile Games of 2016" - Indie Game Reviewer "10 Best Video Game Soundtracks of 2016" - FACT Magazine "A pretty cool mixture of laid back and frantic" - Gamezebo "Wide range of challenges and mechanics" - Pocket Gamer "Feels right at home on the Apple TV" - iLounge "Wonderfully Intuitive Controls" - Cult of Mac "A Triumph in Design" - TapSmart "Immersive and Captivating" - AppAdvice –– Step into the computer and make your way through 50 handcrafted levels. Avoid enemies as you interact with a dark digital world and explore what lies beyond the futuristic landscapes of Nightgate. Features: • Universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV • No ads, no in-app purchases • Immersive digital environments • Over 40 minutes of original soundtrack (also available on iTunes Music Store) • Minimalist design featuring vibrant colors and complex geometries • Discover achievements scattered throughout the game • In-game camera to capture beautiful screenshots • Sync your progress using iCloud • Fully localized for English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
    Information
    Seller:Semidome Inc.
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Aug 24, 2016
    Updated:Dec 11, 2018
    Version:1.3.2
    Size:159.8 MB
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    #2 yankeeblue000, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Pretty cool! Always wanted to try this out. Thanx. Is this the full premium version or has this been turned into a freemium with ads?

3. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
  4. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    I don't see any in-app purchases, so it might be for App of the Week—if not some other promotion going on.

A fun game, indeed, if you're a fan of Last Voyage. It gives off the same vibe. If you have an Apple TV lying around, you can play the game on it, too.

5. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    This game is really beautiful. So far I don't see any ads or any in app purchase. I guess it should be app of the week

6. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Copying my post in the main thread:
    Just grabbed this on a whim because it went free.
    Great first impression. *Very* trippy, especially thanks to the music. Remindes me a lot of the equally trippy Duet.

7. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    #7 yankeeblue000, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    I heard a lot of good things about this but never got it cause I didn't think this was the kind of game I would get into, but boy I was wrong. This game is really good. Like the other guy said ithe game is really trippy. The game is very relaxing to play. Shut the lights and plug some headphones in and vibe out to the neon lights & sounds. It looks and sounds great. Its pretty good and can be challenging. Overall a fun experience. I'm glad I was able to play it. Thanx again T.A.

P.S.
    Im pretty sure this is the full premium experience

8. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    App of the week

9. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Bought it on release and love it to bits, if your on the fence there's no excuse not to pick it up now