07-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Quote:
ALPACA EVOLUTION
Superbrothers Sword&Sworcery
Ghost Trick
Resident Evil 4: Platinum
07-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Cmon yall quit all this repeating

Get Waking Mars - awesome title and one of the only games where I actually liked the makn character. Lots of personality with this one

07-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Thanks again for the responses, so fat I've picked up Sprial and Walking Dead, and I re-downloaded Bastion

Questiob about Ravensword:Shadowlands. I'm playing through Aralon (second one) now and the story doesnt seem to great, can I except the same with shadowlands and is Aralon worth finishing?
07-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderkid View Post
The Angry Birds series also have really great stories.
Um... I think my nose bled.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Um... I think my nose bled.
How do you know that's not because of the runner games and cocaine?
07-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by totaled4life View Post
Thanks again for the responses, so fat I've picked up Sprial and Walking Dead, and I re-downloaded Bastion

Questiob about Ravensword:Shadowlands. I'm playing through Aralon (second one) now and the story doesnt seem to great, can I except the same with shadowlands and is Aralon worth finishing?
I thought Aralon was an amazing game, tons of missions, great depth to it, main story wasnt bad at all. Just a great mobile RPG
07-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I thought Aralon was an amazing game, tons of missions, great depth to it, main story wasnt bad at all. Just a great mobile RPG
Personally, I really did like the story and the game overall, but it's not "deep" I wouldn't say.