App description: Custom-built and powered by Pure Pinball, T-Rex Savage is a digital pinball machine that comes jam-packed with nerve-wrecking game modes, jackpots, special rewards, combo shots and a daring multiball mode. The game lets players experience a slice of steel ball magic, just like a real-life pinball machine. All you need is crazy-mad flipper fingers, a decent war-cry, and the attitude to play a mean game. The hunt is on!

Pure Pinball is the definitive brand in digital pinball simulation, admired for fun table design, responsive controls, exceptional graphics and realistic ball movement.

Every flipper, bumper, toy, sound effect and display pixel has been optimally created for high definition and Retina-display.

AirPlay support: Wirelessly stream Pure Pinball to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV!

Game Center leaderboards: Compare your high-score with the worlds top pinball wizards!

User-friendly cameras: play in complete overview, ball follow or top-scrolling Amiga-style. Supports portrait and landscape orientations.

Multi-ball capable physics engine calculates ball movement more than 150,000,000 times per second.

THEBJORNMEISTER's comments:

Twitter: @Legendo, @PurePinball
11-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Look great from Sanuku gameplay vid, try it then.
11-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Game Impressions

This game is excellent. I give it a strong recommendation for people who like digital pinball.

Positive:
- ball movement is quick and convincing
- landscape/portrait switching with no hassle
- good challenge
- sharp and easy to see even on iphone

Negative:
- bit of a shame right ramp and center ramp shots don't do anything when not in mission besides combos, *P and O
- just my 2 cents but combo counter should expire when you have a ball rescued

Forms a nice pair with Rob-O-Bot. Both have solid table layout, look good, proper challenge, good physics. Badda bing badda boom.

Last edited by Athos; 11-15-2013 at 08:02 PM.

12-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
This game is excellent. I give it a strong recommendation for people who like digital pinball.

Negative:
- bit of a shame right ramp and center ramp shots don't do anything when not in mission besides combos, *P and O
- just my 2 cents but combo counter should expire when you have a ball rescued
Update incoming; planning on disabling the combo counter as per your suggestion.
01-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Pure Pinball "Wizards" Wanted!

We are looking for players to help functionality-test upcoming Pure Pinball tables so if you think you're a digital pinball wizard, feel free to write us at jobs@legendo.com. Thank you!
01-25-2014, 04:55 AM
Hi, the game description mentions AirPlay support. Has anyone out there tried this & how well does this perform using AppleTV?
Other apps I've tried have lagged just by a fraction of a second, but that can be enough to make a pinball game practically unplayable.
04-28-2014, 03:36 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread but Pure Pinball has received a new update, adding a handful of new gameplay adjustments and tweaks.

http://www.legendo.com/t-rex-savage-...the-app-store/
06-14-2014, 07:28 AM
This is currently free but for this weekend only: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pure-pinball/id595966558?mt=8
06-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBJORNMEISTER View Post
Happy to see everyone discussing every other pinball game EXCEPT Pure Pinball, which this thread is intended for
LOL. I just played Pure Pinball and am loving it! Dinosaurs are pretty much my favourite thing ever so I love the table, and the announcer, sound effects and music keep things lively. I can't wait to see what is in store for the upcoming tables!
06-14-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't normally say this, but now I may aswell say it because the thread is alive again... But the announcer is from - Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat please add the phrase - ULTRAAAAAA COMMBBBBBOOOOOOOO!!!!! And - C C C C C C C C COMBO BREAKER!