App description: After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or dont, and regret it forever!

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the Fools Gold quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!

Game Features:

Its Free! Freakin free? Freakin sweet!
Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
Send your characters on ridiculous quests
Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations

PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!

PPS: Dont forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!

Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy

Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info

Terms of Use: http://tinyco.com/websitetermsofuse.htm

Privacy Policy: http://tinyco.com/privacypolicy.htm
05-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by {SQUEEK} View Post
I believe its a facebook group.

You can only get a certain amount of couns from friends. After that you cant get anymore.

Finally got enough clams to get Second worker.
Yeah, the first time you buy clams should be when you get the first IAP quest because when you buy clams, you get a bunch of coins too. Again, completing the quest gives you additional clams as well.

A Facebook group? I should actually join that group because I was complaining about this yesterday, there's no separate forum for the game like Tapped Out, and people keep commenting for people to add them. This game deserves more valued comments on Facebook for sure.

That second worker does come in handy when you have a lot of coins to be spent and want to spend them quickly on maybe two buildings, or a building and a decoration.

Overall, I think this game delivers. A lot of fun for a mobile game. Definitely in competition with Tapped Out.
05-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxteargodxx View Post
Well this sucks..I just changed phones, went from an iPhone 5 to a Samsung Galaxy S5. Downloaded and installed this on my new phone and I can't log into facebook on it because my facebook account is already in use with the iPhone I played on..

How did you get to the point of being able to log in? I have not options button anymore with my s5. I did with my galaxy s4.
05-15-2014, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0C View Post
How did you get to the point of being able to log in? I have not options button anymore with my s5. I did with my galaxy s4.
I would believe maybe you need to log out of one to do the other. Maybe diffent ios and andriod naybe the problem.

However if you hit the squares at the bottom you can do acct info and help support button then you cam write to them.
05-22-2014, 06:17 PM
I got quest to invite 5 people from facebook but it doesnt seem to work at all. I got bunch of people on FC but game says otherwise :/
05-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemer View Post
I got quest to invite 5 people from facebook but it doesnt seem to work at all. I got bunch of people on FC but game says otherwise :/
It worked for me. You have to invite new people. They just want more people to play.
03-23-2015, 11:01 AM
This game is absolutely horrible. How do I get to the Star Trek stuff? Can't I skip all this other crap?