Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-08-2014, 04:37 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Pixeye

Speaking about recharging and compensations.

95% chance that people who bought golden meat will get complementary bonus of gold and runes regardless of any circumstances ( even if they didn't made any IAP except meat ).
Old 04-08-2014, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixeye View Post
Speaking about recharging and compensations.

95% chance that people who bought golden meat will get complementary bonus of gold and runes regardless of any circumstances ( even if they didn't made any IAP except meat ).
So if I level up my character, will he be levelled up out of game? And with there be exp? Also I'm very willing to test
Old 04-08-2014, 09:29 PM

I would love to test as well (:
Old 04-09-2014, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
Now this is what I'm talking about! This game will be a masterpiece.
That's what everyone said the first time...
Old 04-09-2014, 07:56 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
^ they pulled the app for a reason. It was bugged & has game-breaking exploits. You shouldn't have played like the rest of us. Those who played knew there was a risk in looseing our current save progress. You want to be compensated for your time? That's hilarious. Every early acess game I play, than they do a wipe. Guess I'll ask for my time to be compensated as well.

Is your time really that valuable?
Uh... Yes my time is valuable to me, and No it was not obvious that they were completely changing the game.

And you decide to focus this on me? Not all of the other people crying about getting their money back, wanting a refund... Etc etc...

If you don't think time is important then you obviously aren't filling yours with a flipping damn thing. And ya people being compensated for their time is quite a common thing, its called working..you know having a job? Where your pay is determined by how "long" you are working for.

But no lemme guess that's not even what you mean, you meant free time.. Ya ya good job. You really set me strait. Thanks I appreciate it.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:27 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
Uh... Yes my time is valuable to me, and No it was not obvious that they were completely changing the game.

And you decide to focus this on me? Not all of the other people crying about getting their money back, wanting a refund... Etc etc...

If you don't think time is important then you obviously aren't filling yours with a flipping damn thing. And ya people being compensated for their time is quite a common thing, its called working..you know having a job? Where your pay is determined by how "long" you are working for.

But no lemme guess that's not even what you mean, you meant free time.. Ya ya good job. You really set me strait. Thanks I appreciate it.
Unfortunately your post is made pointless when the fact is realized that you are complaining about how you chose to spend you precious time at your LEISURE, personally choosing to PLAY A GAME and are defending your right to complain and ask for compensation over how you wasted your time and wanting compensation for it. No defense of precious time, how much you work or whatever excuse you use qualifies to rationalize your position. You played a game, you may or may not have enjoyed it; that was the only compensation owed you! No one owes you anything else and to pitch a proverbial soapbox to bastion defending your askew view on something that's as trivial and and at the whims of your personal discretion and risk as playing a game and losing progress seems sophomoric. We all (or most of us) work, but I would go out on a limb and assume that most here aren't going to complain about their lost time or progress to a video game. It's unfortunate, it happens from time to time, it may suck, but it happens and for most of us we get on, not complain or just play back to where we lost our progress; no harm, no foul.

If you wipe your game accidentally, the developers do not owe you compensation.

If they decide to patch it to make it operate differently or change the game rules and mechanics, the developers do not owe you compensation.

If a change occurs that wipes all progress intentionally as to balance a leader board, rebuild a game engine and it's mechanics, or others fix bugs that cannot be avoided, they do not owe you compensation.

If you played the game for hours on end and feel for some strange reason you don't like the game, the developers do not owe you compensation.

If a developer chooses to compensate you for those limited factors, it is at their volition, not your perceived right...

No offense, but your attitude displays a level of entitlement I have rarely seen on these boards. Perhaps reevaluating how you spend your time would be in your best interest if you feel that even the time you spend at your leisure playing games should be considered wage-worthy and demanding of compensation...

Last edited by Bool Zero; 04-10-2014 at 01:18 AM..
Old 04-09-2014, 09:09 PM

^ I couldn't have said it any better.

Don't quite think he understands he's paying to play, not the other way around.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:59 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Nice to know an update is imminent! I've had this baby in my ipad since it came out and can't wait to fire it up again once everything has been straightened out.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:39 PM

Dear Pixeye...looking forward to the changes you listed. Appreciate all your hard work in improving on your tried and true Dungelot formula. I was wondering, will you ever make any more updates for Dungelot 1? I still love that game a ton. Maybe slight graphical enhancements or new monsters, spells, etc. was thinking a few dungeon themes would be cool. also, can you iOS 7-iffy your icon? Such a silly thing but....just checking....obviously you'll be hard at work with the new one for a while.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:00 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
Unfortunately your post is made pointless when the fact is realized that you are complaining about how you chose to spend you precious time at your LEISURE, personally choosing to PLAY A GAME and are defending your right to complain and ask for compensation over how you wasted your time and wanting compensation for it. No defense of precious time, how much you work or whatever excuse you use qualifies to rationalize your position. You played a game, you may or may not have enjoyed it; that was the only compensation owed you! No one owes you anything else and to pitch a proverbial soapbox to bastion defending your askew view on something that's as trivial and and at the whims of your personal discretion and risk as playing a game and losing progress seems sophomoric. We all (or most of us) work, but I would go out on a limb and assume that most here aren't going to complain about their lost time or progress to a video game. It's unfortunate, it happens from time to time, it may suck, but it happens and for most of us we get on, not complain or just play back to where we lost our progress; no harm, no foul.

If you wipe your game accidentally, the developers do not owe you compensation.

If they decide to patch it to make it operate differently or change the game rules and mechanics, the developers do not owe you compensation.

If a change occurs that wipes all progress intentionally as to balance a leader board, rebuild a game engine and it's mechanics, or others fix bugs that cannot be avoided, they do not owe you compensation.

If you played the game for hours on end and feel for some strange reason you don't like the game, the developers do not owe you compensation.

If a developer chooses to compensate you for those limited factors, it is at their volition, not your perceived right...

No offense, but your attitude displays a level of entitlement I have rarely seen on these boards. Perhaps reevaluating how you spend your time would be in your best interest if you feel that even the time you spend at your leisure playing games should be considered wage-worthy and demanding of compensation...
Uh.... Yes Sir???

What level of entitlement? You're the one who just made a huge post about something that's not even really that big of a deal. I wasn't even talking to you, why are you preaching to me like I did something horrible?

You know what.. I was wrong, looking over what I said I feel stupid and I apologize to anyone I offended. However simply pointing out to me my mistake rather than attacking me wouldn't have provoked me to react in the way I did.

Anyways I look forward to the update and understand that the devs owe me nothing( well besides the golden ham thingy I guess )