Universal Star Raiders : a new title coming from Weedo team

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Passion, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2016
    #1 Passion, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Hi, TA community!

We are back:), after a period of polishing, we made bunch of improvements in Star Raiders. We can't promise it's perfect , but we do promise that we will consider your feedback seriously, and we really care, like we always said before. If you meet any problems, please throw your feedback to us and excuse us. We are willing to improve the game to the best on mobile platform, but it's not possible without your help.

If you are interested, PM me or send your email to [email protected] to join our testing. Both iOS and Android players can join our testing. Please indicate whether you are an iOS or Android player.

We are keeping polishing this game and preparing a new version. It’s another big version and we will start the next testing. We will post the detail update information later, looking forward how cool it will be!

Sneak Peak Trailer

---------------------------------------------------- edited in 09-05-17 below ----------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Defeat other raider! Loot them all!!!! Show your ability to other players!! :D

---------------------------------------------------- edited in 08-16-17 below ----------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Why we want to start a new title~?

Well, Shoot the Dragons is our first official game, and thousands of players show their passion to this game. They gave us many useful advices and helped us update our game again and again...Seriously, we didn’t expect we were loved by the worldwide players before we launched this game, thanks you guys! :D.

But! This game didn’t meet our own results, and we even suppose we could do better.

Before we made the Shoot the Dragons, we already designed a full story which was happened in the Pandora planet, and Shoot the Dragons was the key to open this world which filled with adventures and mystery!

Unfortunately, we were soooooooo concentrated on the a part of core gameplay: battle. Because we really, really, really want to present a best horizontal shooter for you, and ignored the other parts, such as the systems, the game modes, and the narrative.

Hence, we decide to make a new tile and bring the whole of quirky ideas in our mind to give ur guys a better game!

The details about our new game
    1) A vivid world
    We build a vivid world raiders world for you. You will find many visitors in the game. Actually, they are other raiders! They will help you a lot in the Boss battle. By the way, pay a visit to your friends home will find some surprise gifts~ :D
    [​IMG]

2) Dynamic interaction
    Exploring…Kill Bosses with friends...Loot other Raiders….and….destroy their Spaceship!! This world was filled of the players interaction~ Your will never feel lonely in this world!
    [​IMG]

3) Distinctive battle style
    As for our advantage, the battle gameplay, we move forward from our 1st generation! None of the battle experience will be same!
    [​IMG]

4) Well-designed multi-player game
    More important, we have a wealth of multiplayer game model. Show your real ability to the worldwide raiders!
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------- edited in 07-20-17 below ----------------------------------------------------

Sneak Peeks? Come back tomorrow! :)

[​IMG]

Tomorrow, we will post some stories about our games.

---------------------------------------------------- edited in 07-15-17 below ----------------------------------------------------

Greetings from Weedo Game!

Hi guys, it's been a while but here we are back again! We're the developer of the mobile game 'Shoot the Dragons!' Our aims to create one of the best sideways scrolling shooters on your mobile and for many, the only you will want. The game was featured by the Editors on Touch Arcade as well as getting great feedback from numerous players and very positive reviews!
    "Well-Animated Horizontal Shoot 'em Up That Looks Like Fun" - TA Editor
    http://toucharcade.com/2016/07/27/shoot-the-dragon-trailer/
    "I'm quite impressed with the improvements and new content" - Jenohart
    "it's fun to play, graphics look good and the sound is good as well" - Richard
    "I've sat here and tried to think of one negative thing to say and honestly I can't think of one" - Billy
    "I definitely think you're headed in the right direction" - Eric

Thanks For All Your Help!

We had tonnes of help from you all when we were in the development period of this game and feel we managed to build such a solid game due to your input. We thank you massively for all your valuable help and feedback during the testing phases of the game and beyond launch! (Big pats on the back for everyone please!!!!!)

Amazing things ahead!

This time around we're bringing a brand new one game! A multi-player, multi-play style game based in a sci-fi space pirate setting! This game is the offspring from the development process of our original game. In order to make a better side-scrolling game we extended our new game in three different areas:

--Rich Dynamic Stories!
    First off, the story is set in the near future of planet of Pandora. A new stage is set in the struggles to be had and new enemies to be overcome. This mysterious planet has much more new and varied content just waiting to be explored!

--Distinctive Gameplay!
    In the gameplay, we paid more attention to the players own battles with the last game. By contrast, in this game, we are focused more on the interaction between players (but still very much giving the players own battles the attention they deserve!) Why? Because this is a world full of pirates! Struggle, conflict and co-operation happen everywhere and at every encounter! With such a rich interaction between players, we feel this will bring you greater fun in your adventures!

--The Well-designed theme!
    We chose the sci-fi theme of Space Pirates for the new game! These crazy pirates plundered through all the other planets in the galaxy for a long time until they finally reached the edge of known space and found Pandora. However... you're also one of these ruthless renegades! To become the King of the Pirates, stand on top of the crowd, or will you wantonly plunder and destroy your fellow pirates? Make your choice!

Come Join Us!
    We are so glad we have the fans like you who are really important for us to constantly improve the game each step of the way. The game is not just made by us, it's also with you, our valued players.

If you want to join our TestFlight either PM us directly or comment on our thread! We will contact you ASAP and invite you to join us on this new adventure we are planing!

If you have any thoughts or feedback, please leave comments and we will gladly hear your advice and reply back! Many thanks!

Put It In Your Diary!
    We plan to start delivering more info on the game, such as images, gifs and maybe some video starting on Wednesday! See you then :D

2. aoxu

aoxu Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Space Pirates theme is cool!
    I want to join the TestFlight, just PMed you.
    What's name of the game BTW?

3. Zimering

Zimering Member

Dec 13, 2016
    Interesting setting!

Sci-fi space pirate! Sounds good, it's my type! As for your mentioned, Ummm ..the conflict and cooperation? Wow! How could you do that??~~~ I'm so curious!!!!!!

4. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi aoxu

:):):):):):)
    Thank you.

We got you. We didn't decide our new title name.

We posted a sneak peek about the theme, hope you like it. :)

5. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    :)

Thanks

Glad you like it !

We will post something about the conflict and cooperation, in the future. Keep following ;)

6. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Hey my mailbox was full I saw you tried to message me Passion

7. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Haha~

I was try to tell you I got your email. :)

8. Zimering

Zimering Member

Dec 13, 2016
    um... Where are your post?~~~~

9. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Haha

It‘s in the thread! :)

10. Zimering

Zimering Member

Dec 13, 2016
    Good Nice!

11. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Hey, just wanted to try to make sure you did get my response to your PM. If not, just consider this my official request for TestFlight/beta #

I got the impression beta was starting soon, I can definately be patient, but just wondering if you might know around about when it may start?
    Thanks!

12. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Has anyone received a reply or invite yet? They PMed me about TestFlight and all the other day and i replied and not a peep since.

13. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Ahaha....weeeell I WAS all excited. But after PMing seemingly a good few ppl concerning TestFlight etc, the devs seem to have dropped off the face of the touch arcade world!

14. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Ice Pirates
    I'm going to go watch the movie. Hopefully by the time i finish Weedo will be Back To The Future

15. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    #15 Passion, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    Sorry buddy! Sorry for reply you so late..

It's just too busy to prepare the Testflight version.. All our wish is to bring you almost a complete game!

Our testing will start in couple of days and will send you the test link throught your Email! We will contact you ASAP!

Sorry again!
    Team weedo

16. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    We are back ;)

It's just too busy to prepare the Testflight version.

Good new, our testing will start in couple of days!

Team weedo

17. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Sneak Peeks will coming soon. :)

18. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Can't wait!!!

19. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Sweeet, I need some disaster relief entertainment.

20. Neverswim

Neverswim Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2017
    gameplayer
    Beijing, China
    Have kept eyes on this game for a long long time! Finally!
    Can't wait to give a try!