iPhone Let's Create! Pottery HD lite coming this week

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ArturID, Oct 18, 2010.

1. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I’m pretty sure you already heard about Let’s Create! Pottery HD, application was featured by Apple in iPad App of the Week some time ago. Today I would like to announce that a lite version of Let's Create! Pottery HD has been officially submitted to the Apple App Store.

With Let's Create! Pottery HD, making ceramics has never been more simple and fun. Become a true artist and create one-of-a-kind pottery items and share them with your friends. Throw the clay on the wheel, release all your artistic talents and take benefit of dozens of materials available in order to create your own design.

Summing up, soon you will be able to test all features presented on the video below for FREE! The lite version should appear on Thursday. Stay tuned!

2. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Awesome.What for lite version

3. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I 'gifted' this game through iTunes to my girlfriend and we had a ton of fun with it! The way you receive messages from people with requests to create pottery is very clever, and keeps you coming back to get more money so that you can buy design upgrades. It's really satisfying and you get a sense that you actually did create something because of how responsive and detailed the game is. A hundred people could play it and they'd all come up with different shapes/designs.

Definitely looking forward to a Lite addition so that I can have a go on my iPad!

Great game, 5 stars from me!

4. ArturID

Thanks Wegmans! We are very excited about Lite version.

5. ArturID