03-23-2015, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trystero View Post
Man, every time I see this thread pop up, I am reminded of how this remains easily the best RPG I have played on the iPhone and I'm not even a Star Wars fan.
Never played the sequel, be amazing if that came to iOS. Think we have to email the devs to beg !
03-23-2015, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Never played the sequel, be amazing if that came to iOS. Think we have to email the devs to beg !
And then ask the devs to get Aspyr to port it like they did this one. They've done such a great job making this work on my phone!
03-23-2015, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
The sequel didnt sweep me like the first one did, but it was still fantastic and i completed it about 3 and a half times. Never really finished that Blaster build, which i did with KOTOR1 in my last playthrough.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-29-2015, 05:19 PM
So glad I went back for a 3rd time & really gave this the effort it deserved. I tried before & got bored & quit. I really hated Taris & thought that was all the game was going to offer me - ie; lots of back & forth with not much excitement. But my gosh once you put some time & thought into it this game opens up & is fantastic. I was pleasantly pleased when I saw the game started to expand & become what I had hoped it would be. Seriously I could have easily missed this & what a shame that would have been. Ok off to Manaan with my crew.