BRAVE BIT - A Limbo Inspired Micro Platform Puzzle Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 8THSIN, Jan 9, 2013.

1. 8THSIN

8THSIN New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Hi Guys,

I am pleased to introduce you to Brave Bit.

Brave Bit is a dark micro puzzle-platform game, which features a single character named Brave Bit. Throughout the game Brave Bit is faced with numerous obstacles and elements, from pressure sensitive guillotines to automated walls of circular saws, which the player must avoid while trying to solve how to retrieve all of the Orbs to return home.

The game is currently in development, and should be coming to the App Store in May!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Looks like SMB + LIMBO!

3. 8THSIN

8THSIN New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    @leonard_dabinski Cheers for your reply!

To fully appreciate the game you should check out the gameplay, the link is provided in my signature. It has a clever mechanic where to progress to the various floors the player must guide Brave Bit through the edges of the screen. With this mechanism I am able to produce complex puzzles, which increase in difficulty as the game progresses.

4. 8THSIN

8THSIN New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Hey all,

I have made some major updates to Brave Bit! Here are a few screen shots, there are now 5 floors of complete havoc, that must be passed, while solving puzzles and collecting items! I've now included glass floors, glass walls, moving platforms, machine guns, rockets...and more to come! Stay Tuned!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]