★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iTunes receipts?

07-04-2009, 09:25 PM
iTunes receipts?

How long are iTunes receipts supposed to take to get to your inbox? I have waited for over 24 hours for this one and no luck. Is there any way I can speed up the process? Thanks

-Luke
07-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Not that I know of, the system often gets backed up and you may get 2 or 3 all at once, just be patient.

And if you just want to see your purchase you can go into the itunes store, in the upper right hand corner click your account name (it's my email for me not sure if that is universal) then enter your password, next click purchase history and you can view that stuff.

Hope that helps.
07-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
How long are iTunes receipts supposed to take to get to your inbox? I have waited for over 24 hours for this one and no luck. Is there any way I can speed up the process? Thanks

-Luke
Wrong section dude!

iTunes receipts sometimes take an hour, and some took a whole week! Depends on how loaded up the server is i guess. (I'm not to sure about apple's system so don't listen to me that's just my case)

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
But life's made better because of iPods.
07-04-2009, 10:51 PM
I thought the Lounge was for casual questions; besides I think the moderators should be telling people whats in the wrong area anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggrolls11 View Post
Wrong section dude!

iTunes receipts sometimes take an hour, and some took a whole week! Depends on how loaded up the server is i guess. (I'm not to sure about apple's system so don't listen to me that's just my case)
07-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad View Post
I thought the Lounge was for casual questions; besides I think the moderators should be telling people whats in the wrong area anyway?
It got moved from Games. Your statement is correct and apparently the mods did their job.