★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best text messaging app?

07-14-2009, 02:49 AM
Best text messaging app?

i need help. there seems to be a lot of free texting thing sms for ipod and i was wondering whcih one is the best one that everyone has that like doesnt lag or take like 10 mins for a text to be recieved.

OpenFient: Itzoliverstfu // Plus+: Pinoykid
07-14-2009, 02:51 AM
Damn dude. They're free. Download them all and find out. Don't make a vague topic title to have everyone rush over here for something like this.

Edit: thanks(I assume zincous =P) for changing the title

back

Last edited by The Bat Outta Hell; 07-14-2009 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Thankee Zincous
07-14-2009, 07:21 AM
This is a gaming forum you know. Haha.

But to answer your question, I would say Textfree Unlimited by Pinger, Inc. They have a lite version that you can use that's pretty good. You get like, 50 or something texts per day. Not sure if it's really 50 but whatever. Just try it out. (:

GameCenter: xVietx - Add me
Sorry, I'm dead.
07-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVietx View Post
This is a gaming forum you know. Haha.

But to answer your question, I would say Textfree Unlimited by Pinger, Inc. They have a lite version that you can use that's pretty good. You get like, 50 or something texts per day. Not sure if it's really 50 but whatever. Just try it out. (:
Yeah, you should try out the lite version which contains 15 texts a day. If you like it, get the unlimited version.