Fruit Ninja HD and Puss in Boots HD --> 0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by nfong, May 14, 2012.

1. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011

Fruit Ninja HD

For the hundreds of millions of fans around the world with trillions of fruit sliced - thank you for your amazing contin…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    For the hundreds of millions of fans around the world with trillions of fruit sliced - thank you for your amazing continued support! You have made Fruit Ninja one of the most popular games of all-time!

This is the worldwide smash hit game Fruit Ninja built specifically for iPad, featuring glorious HD graphics and incredible unique content not to be found on any other platform!

"On the iPad’s big screen, this game will give you more of a jolt than Angry Birds." -- NY Times

"The game supports slashing with up to eight fingers at a time. That’s a lot of potential for fruit carnage, and it works great." -- Macworld

"Fruit Ninja has become nothing less than a phenomenon, and this HD version does it justice." -- Slide to Play

"Fruit Ninja HD is a MUST HAVE game on the iPad!" -- Pocket Insider

Fruit Ninja is a juicy action game with squishy, splatty and satisfying fruit carnage! Become the ultimate bringer of sweet, tasty destruction with every slash.

Swipe up to EIGHT fingers across the screen to deliciously slash fruit like a true ninja warrior, taking in all of the crisp detailed effects which have been radically improved from the iPhone version. With three game modes in single player and worldwide leaderboards using Game Center, the addictive gameplay will keep you coming back for even higher scores.

MULTIPLAYER has now arrived in Fruit Ninja HD! Two players can play head-to-head in unique gameplay modes Classic Attack and Zen Duel. It's always fast, frantic and hilarious action with two players battling to achieve sweet, sweet victory!

If that wasn’t enough, we’ve now added an all-new CHALLENGE SYSTEM with stacks of unique missions and juicy prizes! These exhilarating encounters will test all aspects of your fruit slicing skillset so be prepared for another wave of non-stop excitement!

Finally, Fruit Ninja HD will enjoy the same level of continuous support with loads of free content updates just like the iPhone version. New gameplay modes, new items to unlock in the Dojo and even more secret surprises will be added in the future!

Experience everything that Fruit Ninja players have been raving about in its finest form. Fruit Ninja HD is the juiciest, most intuitive action game on iPad!

To view Halfbrick's Privacy policy please go to: www.halfbrick.com/pp

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS

This game may contain:

- The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device.
    - Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
    - Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
    - Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.

Privacy Policy: http://www.halfbrick.com/pp
    Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos

LIKE FRUIT NINJA ON FACEBOOK!
    http://www.facebook.com/fruitninja

FOLLOW HALFBRICK ON TWITTER!
    http://www.twitter.com/halfbrick
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jul 14, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots HD

En garde! Fruit meets fairytales in the juiciest iPhone game this year - Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots!

The suave …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    En garde! Fruit meets fairytales in the juiciest iPhone game this year - Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots!

The suave fruit-slashing swashbuckler, Puss in Boots, faces a challenge that would make Sensei proud. His search for the Magic Beans brings him to developer Halfbrick's legendary hit game Fruit Ninja. Prepare for a journey full of familiar and fruit slicing action he encounters a huge variety of new and exciting challenges!

Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots features the all-new Bandito mode! Slice through a series of increasingly exciting challenges to become the greatest Fruit Ninja warrior ever! Each stage thrusts you into never-seen-before fruit frenzy adventure: Massive fruit from the Giant's castle, precision and timing challenges, all-out fruit onslaughts with new obstacles And for the first time EVER: Throw down against the most-requested addition in Fruit Ninja history - the tomato!

Real Banditos must put their best blade forward because scoring is based on the number of fruit sliced, ninja reflexes and slicing efficiency. A true produce warrior can attain massive high scores and upload their best to Global Leaderboards to compare against friends and the best players online!

Bring your blade to Desperado mode - an enhanced and re-mastered version of the Classic Fruit Ninja game that introduced 400 million players to the world's biggest dojo! But this time, you will face even more fruit, unique waves and Puss in Boots' elusive Magic Beans from the DreamWorks Animation feature film!

Finally, bask in the fruit-stained glory of Puss in Boots' own exclusive ninja Stash, featuring a whole range of unique customizable content, including new backgrounds and blades with elements from both the film and Fruit Ninja.

Stay juicy, amigos!

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS

This game may contain:

- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
    - Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
    - Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.

Privacy Policy: http://www.halfbrick.com/pp
    Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:
    Release:Oct 20, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

First time Puss in Boots HD is 0.99!

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Does Puss in Boots really add anything more to the game or is it just more of the same?

3. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

touchArcade editor's review: ‘Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots’ Review – This Feline Fruit Fencer is a Great Addition to the Family

If you love it, buy both. Bought the "Great Addition" and didn't regret. At least it's the original and one of the most copied and cloned games in town.

Highly recommended! Cult! Alltime-bestprice.

Wikipedia: Fruit Ninja

4. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Granted I haven't played the original a lot..but Puss in Boots adds new challenges that's quite fun. Depending on taste, it got old for me quickly. I only keep the original Fruit Ninja on my iPod only cause of multiplayer.

5. I kind of like the the puss n boots version better. It is like a bunch of minigames, so the variety is good. Fruit ninja to me is all the same thing so it can get more repetitive. But the above poster is right, fruit ninja has good multiplayer support so that is one thing in its favor.

6. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    On sale again!

7. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    I've the iphone version - Is the ipad version more cool? Any comments are appreciate

8. #8 Connector, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    Best difference is multiplayer mode, you can play with two people on the ipad, and it is pretty fun to play with your friends. Most multiplayer games on my ipad are hard to play with my friends, cause they are just too easy to beat.

But this game multiplayer is great, simple, fun, and you aren't really playing against the other player.

And second best thing, is the retina graphics ipad make this game look really good.

Edit: oh yea, once in a while, I play multiplayer with just myself, with two styli, it is quite crazy but fun. I went to the anime convention here in Los Angeles last month, and it was fun playing fruit ninja on an xbox 360 with kinect, I was doing karate kicks to hit all the fruit. Quite fun.