Helle - 3D blocky fluid physics puzzler

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by binaryhelix, Feb 10, 2014.

1. binaryhelix

binaryhelix Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Helle is the Greek goddess of the sea. She must rescue Hyacinthus who has been transformed into a flower by guiding water to it.

Think Minecraft meets Where's My Water including co-op multiplayer. The first and only 3D fluid physics puzzle game!

* 20 delightful single-player levels
    * Build your own levels
    * Co-op multiplayer (building and raiding)
    * 3D blocky fluid physics
    * Music composed by renowned composer Sean Beeson

Fluids: water, slime, lava
    Also: fire, ice, weed, falling sand

Coming soon to iOS:

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Saw this pop up on an Android related site a few days ago, and I'm still interested...but as someone who doesn't really care for online-related stuff in games, are the 20 single player levels...well, ermmm...how long will it generally take to complete them?

3. binaryhelix

binaryhelix Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    It depends on your skill level. If you're familiar with Minecraft, it will go a little faster since you interact with the levels by digging and placing blocks. The first ten or so levels teach you the core concepts (what the fluids do and how other blocks interact), and the last 10 are a challenging test of your knowledge. Note, however, that we're planning on adding some free level packs as we add more block mechanics.

Personally, the real fun for me is making new levels and testing them out. There's something awesome about playing with fluids in a sandbox. :D Even better, you can publish your map for others to enjoy. There's a way to rate maps, and we'll also have Staff Picks for the best maps.

Keep in mind you can play all online-created maps by yourself, so you don't have to do co-op building or raiding unless you want to.