Newer games similar to Dungeon Boss/Galaxy of Heroes? (wave based F2P)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ICOfanboy, Jan 27, 2016.

1. ICOfanboy

ICOfanboy New Member

Jan 27, 2016
    I have recently fallen victim to the F2P wave based RPG genre on my iPad. I have been playing SW Galaxy of Heroes daily for over a month now and for just over a week I have been playing and really enjoying DragonSoul RPG (of which I have already reached VIP8 on). I am liking Dungeon Boss but have not felt the need to spend any real money on it yet as I feel the game community is very far ahead.

I am looking for new, similar experiences to these games. I have tried Guardian Stone and wanted to really like it but I felt that game has WAY too many things to collect and is more complex than it should be. I need something a bit more basic. I am looking forward to trying Juggernaught Wars on Feb 4th but was hoping to find a game like this that is still pretty new (say no older than a month on app store).

Please do not recommend things like Summoners Wars or Heroes Charge as I do not like getting into games that have been out that long where I feel way too far behind everyone else. Also and games that are in development like on kickstarter or close to release let me know. Thanks a lot!

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Heroes & Titans is awesome and Soul Hunters is another one worth looking at. I also love DragonSoul as you mentioned.

3. massy93

massy93 New Member

Jul 23, 2015
    yeah i would like to know too...something like Battlehand which i like very much or Marvel Avengers Alliance 2 or Angry Birds Epic...There's also DC legends

4. ICOfanboy

ICOfanboy New Member

Jan 27, 2016
    I discovered a game called Monster Mountain that is in this genre with an amazing art style and very generous stamina gain. Check it out!