Disco Pet Revolution - Rhythm Dancing Game [Beta Testers?]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by impressflow, May 3, 2015.

1. impressflow

impressflow Member

May 1, 2015
    Orlando, FL
    #1 impressflow, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    Disco Pet Revolution​

Hello Touch Arcade gamers!

Disco Pet Revolution has been in development for some time now and I'm getting to the point where I think I have something really fun to show for it! Disco Pet Revolution (DPR) is a rhythm-based game (like OSU!, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, etc.) that aims to add a twist by letting you fully customize and dress your own pet and then watch him dance with you as you rack up your multiplier and points!

The game will be free to play with unlockables like pets and clothes. There are no "lives" or any other kind of "pay to win" system. I believe that if you have a game, by definition, you should be able to play it with absolutely no limitations.

Disco Pet Revolution is great for kids of all ages and for teens and adults who enjoy a musical challenge. This game will be available for iOS in the App Store by June.

Also, please let us know if you're interested in beta testing! We'd love to hear what you love or hate about the game before it releases!

Disco Pet Revolution is out now for iOS on the App Store! Click here to download!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiscoPetRevolution

Features

Unlock up to 6 different kinds of animals
    Unlock tigers, cats, bears, oh my!

Unlock a bunch of clothing items at the Pet Shop
    Customize the color of your pet's coat, ears, spot and add t-shirts, jeans, and even a birthday hat!

3 different game modes keep the challenges coming
    Play in Reflex, Classic, or test your speed in Stopwatch mode.

Play on 32 levels on 4 different worlds
    Think you can keep up?

13 different party songs to dance to!
    More songs will be coming soon. Custom music support is in development!

App Preview

Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. impressflow

impressflow Member

May 1, 2015
    Orlando, FL