Asphalt Nitro - by Gameloft

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by redribbon, May 9, 2015.

1. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    Asphalt Nitro

Get ready for the most intense racing game on mobile that offers the most polished graphics and a unique realistic physics engine. Take control of luxury licensed cars in breathtaking environments that you will need to tame with the most crazy stunts you can pull off! Fire up your Nitro to be the first to cross the finish line!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take control of luxury licensed cars and push them past their limits!
    Hit the ramps and maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
    Challenge your opponents in different games modes, but be sure to leave them in the dust!
    Catch mode is back for the first time since the earliest days of the series!
    Enjoy breathtaking environments inspired by the most incredible places on Earth!
    Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts and be the first at the finish line!

Source: http://www.gameloft.com/android-games/asphalt-nitro/

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I'm interested in taking a look at this, see how it looks, feels, and most importantly, controls! If it's a wallet-drainer, though, you can count me out right now and I'll be done with it.

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

BOOM! Android only :)

4. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    I bet so it's gonna be pay upfront then fill in with more iap to rip your wallet. Not surprising coming from gameloft as they have been doing that for quite awhile already.

5. Sieghart

Sieghart Active Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Looking from Gameloft's website, this seems to have a price tag of 4,99USD, so there's that for those premium-supporters. That aside, I wouldn't get my hopes up thinking there won't be any in-app purchases. Their high-end games ain't the only thing they're known for.

What gets me down it's the fact I couldn't find this posted on their iPhone Games' section. So, what's up with that?

6. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    The only question that we bothers , F2P with energy bar or premium ?

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Yup! Right you are! :confused:

8. CRAYTATO

CRAYTATO Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2015
    Good news. I've been waiting for a real successor to Asphalt 8. Lost my save file with some deeeeeeeep progress, haven't the guts to redo it all again. Anyways, the trailer looks... a little off. Almost looks downgraded from 8, or it could just be late and my eyes are messing with me. Heh.

Edit: for Android? Hmm, well I suppose its something to play on my S6, lol.

9. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    I talked with the team & Asphalt Nitro is basically a little brother to Asphalt 8 and meant for lower-end devices (15MB size & all that).
    So it won’t be launching directly onto the various device stores, but rather available online for those interested through the Gameloft store. It's availabl for 4,99 here: http://www.gameloft.com/mobile-games/asphalt-nitro/