iPhone Crazy Joe presents - Zombie Pie Defence. Also, Smash N' Grab

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DrBoomBoom, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrBoomBoom

DrBoomBoom Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Developer
    London
    After sacking in our grueling day jobs as game developers, we decided to band together and make some iPad & iPhone games.

Literally hours of hard work later, Crazy Joe is happy (and drunk) to present... Zombie Pie Defence!

[​IMG]

Check out the website for a couple more screenies.

Our second game, a slightly more sedate affair, is Smash N' Grab and it features Otto the octopus flying a New York Taxi Cab, grabbing people with his spare tire and smashing the zombies that are chasing them.

[​IMG]

You can find a couple more screens on the Smash N' Grab website.

Both games are actually finished, we're just waiting on some technical mumbo jumbo and then we can release them, hopefully in the next couple of weeks!

2. Howlingwolf

Howlingwolf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Uk
    Loving the artwork on both interested too see how they play :)

3. ayrton1

ayrton1 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Cleveland,Oh. Usa
    Nice

They both look pretty interesting and i am looking forward to both of them.

Ayrton

4. DrBoomBoom

DrBoomBoom Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Developer
    London
    Thanks for the comments, I probably should have mentioned the gameplay!

In Zombie Pie you select a weapon (Pie, Rake, Toaster, Dog... or Dragon) then tap anywhere on the screen to fire it. Joe is rocking back and forth in his catapult device, so based on when you launch the weapon it has a different firing angle. Hilarity ensues.

In Smash N' Grab, Otto is flying back and forth in his Taxi, and you tap anywhere on the screen to deploy his spare tire. You have to tap at the right time to pick up the people below. You can also swap the tire out for a rock, and use it to smash the zombies giving chase. Just don't smash the people, or save the zombies!

I'm hoping to get videos for both done very soon :) We are also hoping to submit in a couple of weeks, so it shouldn't be too long before you can try them out personally.

5. Rubicon

Rubicon Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Lead Programmer, Chief Bottlewasher
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Looking Good. I think I might know you from that former life...