The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    That made me laugh about your dinosaurs, I have 4 on the second island and 3 on the 3rd but I only ever wake one up.......... I feel quite sorry for the others:D

2. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    LOL,......I have often thought she is all ‘GIRLPOWER' myself......:D
    My namesake suits her me thinks......unfortunately the similarity stops there ROFLMAO :D:D:D
    Maybe in another life :p

3. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Only a novice on here, but thank you for the vote of confidence ;)
    As I progress I hope I can contribute more in the way of tips and advice.

Very kind of those advanced players to share their tips along the way.....

4. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #104 girlpower, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    @ Jazbo....hopefully Island 3 will teach you to be patient?
    Hmm, always in such a rush my friend..... don't want to end up twiddling your thumbs waiting on the next update :p

Now on lvl 21....this time round I have more stuff, but not as far advanced expansion wise.....still haven't built my raft, my cut wood ends up being used elsewhere for quests....hope to start it tonight just before bedtime as it takes 8 hrs.....sound alike a plan :)

Edit update.
    Yay, I finally did it....I am now on lvl 22 and my GC points are finally starting to move upwards again...so nice to be fully back on track again :)
    Just started building the raft as its now bedtime (very late)

5. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl New Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Well, I did it. After trading several emails with support, I finally decided to do it. I uninstalled and re-installed today. So far, it works. Quite a leap from level 25 to level 1 (now 5). Sigh. What I am enjoying is that everything happens so quickly and seems so cheap - because I know how the other half lives. ;)

6. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Got my "Accumulate 1,000,000 gold" achievement today :)

Oh god I hope all these new achievements get added to GameCenter...

7. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Well done to you!!! I keep spending all my money!!!

I'm level 34 still and have 628k. You need a lot of xp to move up to next level as well - I've got 722000 out of 900000!!

Any idea how many phases there are to restore the stone guardian relic on the 3rd island? I've just started the first phase and this one takes 12 hours.

8. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    I can assure you I'm being very patient, you should be very proud of me!! I haven't bought any gems since the first island, just taking it nice and slow!

Well done on reaching level 22, now get to bed!!! :D

9. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    You and I are neck and neck tied with XP. As I understand it the levels only go up to 35 anyway... I do hope they increase it as that's the only way I get gems...

Not sure about how many phases there are (I haven't started restoring that on the third island) but I would have to think it's the same as the 1st two islands (5 phases?)

10. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    I'm quite a long way off from that 4th island then! :p

11. Epsi

Epsi Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Hope I'm not spoiling it for anyone, but I have just hit level 35.. And to my amazement it seems there are more levels!! Well anyway it is another 200k jump. So once I have got, should be about 5 days I think I will post some more. As said I'm sorry if I'm spoiling it for anyone but we have been sharing things on here.

Also I've gotta say, the third island is rushing by for me :( but it is great! Really enjoying it and can't stop playing (probably why it is going so quick). Also to anyone on the third island, can anyone get to the annoying food looking bush behind where you must build the sphinx? Seems weird..

12. Krse4

Krse4 New Member

May 2, 2012
    Hi! I am on level 17 and I have a really dumb question I know, but I have tons of wood and food but I cannot figure out where i get lumber. Every tree I cut down goes to wood and I need lumber to build a raft among other things. If you could help me with this I would be so appreciative! I love the game but can't get any further.

13. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #113 girlpower, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    Hi there and welcome :)
    The only dumb question is the one we don't ask, so ask away, that's the whole idea of this thread...and yay, I finally get to help someone with an answer :D

You need to build a lumber mill (once in your construction area, click the cave looking icon and it's in that section....if its not highlighted...you need to either finish a quest or upgrade something....click on it and it should tell you.

I am about to hit lvl 23, so nice to have someone closer to my level yay.
    I built my raft last night, haven't gone to second Island yet, not in a hurry and want to get finish first Island, having too much fun :D

I built a second lumber mill as one just wasn't enough.....after that you will need to build the stone mill....built mine yesterday and fulfiilled the quest for it....they keep us very busy, but good to have stuff to do

Let us know how you go

@Mishmad...have you been able to get back to your first Island now, and how are you progressing?
    Did you try rebooting your iPad and the app?.....belated welcome to you too...what level are you now?

14. athena

athena New Member

May 2, 2012
    The Tribez tribulations!

Greetings everyone!
    I'm new to The Tribez. I'm loving the game. Been at it for about a week or so. I'm at level 23 now. Excited at the idea of seeing neighbors' villages so I hope the developers get that going real soon! Before we finish the game! lol!

I'm going slowly and methodically trying to cover all the bases and achievements. Got to the Marble Fiord with no problem and also found out that food would be a challenge. I stopped clearing when I realized this and waited it out and the villagers ate only berries for about 6 hours until I could afford the pig farm from that revenue alone. Seems all important.

I assume the red eyed creature in the cave is the manna dino and I wanted to know with the egg I have in storage will I be able to transfer it to the second island?

Already the Maldors have been attacking and I have to thwart them off manually! I'm glad I have five dinos in the first island because now they're attacking 6 at a time! So there seems to be still plenty to do on island # 1 while I start raising pigs in #2.

Hope to join you all sometime at our islands and share ideas.

15. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    So, what is 'The TribeZ'?

16. athena

athena New Member

May 2, 2012
    Super new game. Ipad app! Wonderful graphics and scenery. Cool achievements and quests. A must try!

Athena

17. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi there Athena, yippee we are both on the same levels :D
    Hoped for this to have someone to share progress with, so hope we can help each other along the way ;)

I haven't ventured over to the Marble Fiord yet, even though I can now, but I did so with my first app, so know food is very scarce etc.
    Like you, I decided to methodically make my way through all quests, expansions on first Island, take my time with this one and enjoy the ride.

Couple of questions for you......
    Have you done all your expansions on Island #1, if so, are there still Maldors roaming around there?? I still have one expansion left to activate.

Sorry for silly question, but what's a manna Dino?
    Wow, 5 Dino's..this time I only have 2 and find that's enough so far but have a few Dino eggs in storage so there if I need them.

Can't answer your query about transferring them to #2, but Im sure one of the advanced TribeZ experts on here will know.

Would be great to visit others Islands for sure

18. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Hi Epsi, good to know there is a level 35, I'm just under 150,000 away from that, slow progress! Just started 3rd phase of restoring the monument on 3rd island.

I tried to get to that annoying little fruit bush too! No luck either. I did click on the gazebo next to it though and found I could move it. The only thing is, it won't let me put it back there! Whoops! I hope it doesn't have to be in that particular place for a quest later on. If it does, I'm stuffed!!! That will teach me to be nosey!! :p

19. Krse4

Krse4 New Member

May 2, 2012
    Thanks so much ! I went to the construction area and tried to get the lumber mill. It wasn't
    T highlighted but I clicked and it said I needed to complete a quest but it was not available yet? Did you have lumber mills by level 17? I really like this game I just wish I could figure it out. :)

20. Epsi

Epsi Member

Apr 25, 2012
    The quest if I remember to unlock the building of lumber mills was to collect 5 or so Saw's. I think they were got from either enemies or from something else, which for the life of me I cannot remember. It should show up in your quests on the left side of the screen, and if you read the descriptions and dialog of each it should say something like "in order for us to build Lumber Mills we will need to collect 5 Saws".

Just hoping I havent got my wires crossed and thinking of another quest, hope it helps anyway. And trust me, the game gets a lot better!