The Humble Indie Bundle V (Amnesia:The Dark Descent, LIMBO, Psychonauts, SS&S EP)

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by goiMot, May 31, 2012.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    #1 goiMot, May 31, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
    Great Bundle:

The Humble Indie Bundle V

Five incredible, best-selling games.
    Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

2. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Worth every penny I paid...

3. zimone

zimone Member

Nov 3, 2011
    That's actually a pretty incredible selection. Soundtracks are a cool bonus.. Superbrothers has some really good music. Good to see they've made a crazy amount of money off of it too.

4. MICHAELSD

MICHAELSD Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    #4 MICHAELSD, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    This is an absolutely amazing deal and cause. Psychonauts is a classic, one of the best games of all-time in my book, and I've been wanting to try the rest. Score, and for charity! I would recommend clicking the arrow next to charity so you can adjust how much is divided between the two charities - the first charity EFF is simply supporting online privacy and freedom of speech. Child's Play is a more significant charity as they donate consoles and games to sick/needy kids.

5. Vinvy

Vinvy Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    And they just added Super Meat Boy, Braid and Lone Survivor to the bundle recently. If you've already paid you don't have to pay again, they are automatically added to your games(follow the link they gave you).