★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy Birthday🎂🎁🎈🎉

05-07-2018, 07:41 AM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎Knooko843🎂🎁🎈🎉

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
05-11-2018, 01:18 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎Thegrove017🎂🎁🎈🎉

Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ

05-11-2018, 01:20 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎UnhappyUnlucky🎂🎁🎈🎉

05-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
����������HappyBirthday��UnhappyUnlucky��������
Aww, thanks buddy . Very few people ever wished me a happy birthday. That means a lot! Really! In all honesty, I have celebrated my birthday only once when I was about 8 year old. Decades ago for now I am old man at age 33. A cake with no presents, no parties, no games, and no visitors. Singing the birthday song with only my mom, blowing the candles, then eating the cakes with my parents and siblings. Forgetting that it was my birthday afterward. That was about it. Meh, thought it was kind of boring. My family and ancestors have a long tradition of not celebrating birthday and I have never been to a birthday party. It’s a bit foreign to me. I don’t care much for it as I never get to experienced it much before but I’m glad to received a birthday wish from you. Receiving birthday wishes is more exciting than the birthday itself. When I have children I might give my child a birthday bash since you somehow inspired me to. With all the birthday wishes you give to everyone here I’m in the mood to break the long family tradition of birthday-less days

Last edited by UnhappyUnlucky; 05-11-2018 at 02:47 PM.
05-12-2018, 10:26 AM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎Vindoyle727🎂🎁🎈🎉

05-13-2018, 09:51 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎Sandbox747🎂🎁🎈🎉

05-14-2018, 11:01 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎Piposer204🎂🎁🎈🎉

05-14-2018, 11:05 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎Birdasia774🎂🎁🎈🎉

05-16-2018, 10:33 AM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎Dogsnoop420🎂🎁🎈🎉

05-17-2018, 06:59 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂😃HappyBirthday😎Sekelani🎂🎁🎈🎉