• Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 12.5 MB
  • Version: 1.5.5
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Beautiful HD graphics optimized for the Apple iPad

Moles have never looked so crisp before!

Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Kiloomobile?ref=ts

GOTTA BASH EM ALL. HARD.

Join the brutally whacking fun in this classic game! The infestation of the really, really annoying moles has reached alarming heights.
Help the world get rid of the moles by repeatedly bashing them on the head with a variety of sophisticated Anti Mole Weaponry.

REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: No -actual- animals were harmed during the making of this game.

WHACKED FEATURES:
Upgrade your trusty Mobile-Mole-Mallet to the deadly Spiked Club of Mole-O-Station or the Baseball Bat of Mo Brutality
4 different game modes to spice up your bashing experience!
1,000,000,000 really, really annoying HD moles! (Thats over 9000).
Online leaderboards, challenge your friends in every gamemode.

================================

TouchGen:
Superfun to play[]way better than all the clones out there.
Bright and colourful with a splash of retro thrown in.

AppShouter:
[...]the sweet hint of nostalgia should convince you to download this game; however, nostalgia aside, you will be entertained and glad that you did.

Christian_Kiloo's comments:
In gorgeous HD, Whac a Mole is now available on an iPad near you!
The only officially licensed Whac a Mole game, which on two separate occasions was the second most downloaded app in the US for iPhone and iPod touch, is now ready to be played on the bigger screen.

Features include:

4 different game modes: Standard, Cork mode, Follow the leader and Mastermind.
3 mini-games
Special power-ups and weapons

I have had the opportunity of playing it a bit here at the office and the game is really suited for the iPad - Whacking those little burrowers has never been so much fun!

11-23-2010, 02:53 AM
As you can see Whac-a-Mole HD has been updated with holiday seasoned graphics and the gameplay has been tweaked.

Hope you like it!
03-31-2013, 08:19 AM
Anyone know what happened to this? It seems to have vanished and I can't find my old IPA file.